Breaking news: Al-shabbab promises to launch deadly attacks against new government led by Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The people who bomb innocent civilians that done nothing will never give up, they will turn into small gureilla groups for decades to come and never stop their struggle. They are probably controlled by foreign entities, and their terrorist attacks are based on interests. Which is why you never see them attack Ethiopia, but only us.

As for the rest of the Al Shabab, who knows.

Look how young some of them look in that picture. Poor kids :kanyehmm:

They are no longer kids but killing machines :francis:

Don't let their innocent looks fool you. They will kill you and everyone you love with glee:fantasia2:

Everyone of them is an enemy of the Somali people and state and should be exterminated :kanyeshrug:

Nothing to worry about. It's the last hurrah from an entity on verge of collapse. Every youth in south somalia was celebrating farmaajo's win, it's the out of touch elders in touch with gabre issuing the orders

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Look how young some of them look in that picture. Poor kids :kanyehmm:
That pretty common, There are some of my friends brothers that got taken from dugsi and never came back.
My bro went to Xamar 3 months ago and said he almost got kidnapped during Friday prayer lmaoooo

Damm these guys are a real nightmare for southerners. I can only imagine. God bless Somaliland i don't know how we kept them at bay. Puntland is a good bufferzone. I welcome southerners to invest in Somaliland your second country.

Damm these guys are a real nightmare for southerners. I can only imagine. God bless Somaliland i don't know how we kept them at bay. Puntland is a good bufferzone. I welcome southerners to invest in Somaliland your second country.
That's because you bastards and Ethiopia fund them

That's because you bastards and Ethiopia fund them
raw

Once the military gets rebuilt soon, it's time to take the war to these bastards home and BURN THEM ALIVE and turn them into the kabaabs they admire :fittytousand:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Godane and his wives were enjoying themselves in Hargeisa thats why. The locals were cheering for him whenever he visited and they used to boast about it. He was a proud Somalilander.

Keo

VIP
wtf was I telling you guys the other day and you were accusing me of being qabilist when I was against Farmaajo talks with Alshabab
:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts