BREaking NEws: A female cat collapses and dies after a male cat sexually hurts her

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Not going to click that but if he really killed the cat, I hope he gets down before he kills more cats

TooMacaan

VIP
So how are all the speices still existing?
Through Males
Men are only good for sperm (which doesn't carry as much value as eggs btw) and nowadays there's sperm banks for that. Everything else, reproduction wise, a woman basically does the task (carrying for nine months, delivering, breast feeding, child rearing, etc). Low class males are also decent slaves for the gynocentric society; it's their rightful place in this world (hard labor donkeys). Take the black pill sxb.

AlphaSomali

Were set
Men are only good for sperm (which doesn't carry as much value as eggs btw) and nowadays there's sperm banks for that. Everything else, reproduction wise, a woman basically does the task (carrying for nine months, delivering, breast feeding, child rearing, etc). Low class males are also decent slaves for the gynocentric society; it's their rightful place in this world (hard labor donkeys). Take the black pill sxb.
Wait what happens to when men dissappear men will reappear even in the mothers womb.

TooMacaan

VIP
Wait what happens to when men dissappear men will reappear even in the mothers womb.
Males are okay when they're children since they're miskeen. But once they're young adults, save for a few slaves, it's time for THE AXE ygm??
We will utilize male labor and intelligence to invent a way for women to emulate parthenogenesis :ahh:, and once they've achieved that feat...we'll soon after orchestrate their demise. How about that- sounds like a plan..? ^.^

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That's rape, I'm so angry at myself for clicking on the video, I thought @R.Kelly was baiting us as per usual but he was actually telling the truth with the title. The male cat is the ultimate ashy cat fuckboi.

I'm so angry I want to make a topic about how the ashy Abdis are trash but I'm adulting, you know letting shit go like an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts