BREaking NEws: A female cat collapses and dies after a male cat sexually hurts her

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Nah! It was routine mating. I used to own a curri (male cat) so I have a experience.

She rolls around after he comes in her to improve the chances of pregnancy.
:damedamn::ohhh:Are you sure? The female cat looked pissed off and violated :cosbyhmm:.

If you're right though, I may have to reconsider my war on men...:icon redface::oh6b81q:

:damedamn::ohhh:Are you sure? The female cat looked pissed off and violated :cosbyhmm:.

If you're right though, I may have to reconsider my war on men...:icon redface::oh6b81q:

:mjlol::gucciwhat::pachah1::russ::lolbron::ooh::dead::dead1:

It's a common thing, all that frustrations for nothing, people post videos of this all the time.

I am a bit surprised since I thought you would have already owned some cats with your hatred of man and cosigning yourself to a life of perpetual spinsterhood for the future.

TooMacaan

VIP

:mjlol::gucciwhat::pachah1::russ::lolbron::ooh::dead::dead1:

It's a common thing, all that frustrations for nothing, people post videos of this all the time.

I am a bit surprised since I thought you would have already owned some cats with your hatred of man and cosigning yourself to a life of perpetual spinsterhood.
Oopsies >.< I really really really dislike cats so I'm not familiar with their behavior:ohno:

You're right about the perpetual spinsterhood part though:mjhaps::rejoice:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

He

human female act the same way.

“ waar iga kac, balaayo kula qoora dheeraatee “ is normally what they tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending