Breaking News! 🚨 Iran has launched an attack against Israel using dozens of drones! 🚀

The humiliation from last night was too much for them, their invincibility cloak has been thrown off them They thought the entire time Iran was bluffing and that they wouldn’t dare risk the ire of the United States even with intel telling them that the Iranians will attack directly 😂😂

I think Iran calculated correctly, the read the room and see a US President who despises Netanyahu and who wouldn’t trust him to tie his shoes. Bibi on the other hand has no incentive not to enlarge the war due to his domestic political problems. It’s only because of the war and emergency war cabinet that he isn’t out of office (while facing corruption charges)

Yaraye

VIP
Somebody quick, summarize this thread for me plz. I can't go through 27 pgs! :damn: Did iran attack israel? did Israel attack iran? what's going on?

When Jordanian and Saudi fighter jets will be fighting alongside Israel to attack Iran, let’s hope that @Omar del Sur won’t be here saying that this is jihad against shia or some other salafi nonsense.
I think you guys are being unfair to Omar. He is not a Arab government supporting Madkhali.

Also, you can not simply reduce the Sunni suspicions of Iran to “Salafi nonsense”. Iran was once upon a time very popular in the Arab streets amongst the ordinary folk. When the USA invaded Afghanistan, the first group to help them were the Northern Alliance, an Iranian backed Shia group. In Iraq during the US occupation, the Iranian backed militias took part in some of the worst atrocities committed in the Arab world for a long time. Iraq is now essentially an Iranian puppet state.

Right now there are thousands of militant Shia militias from as far as Afghanistan, Yemen, Lebanon and Azerbaijan fighting alongside the Syrian government forces. This is an example of yet another Iranian backed group who have committed atrocities against Sunni civilians. Even the pro Assad people are now starting to have second thoughts about how these Iranian backed groups are changing the face of Damascus:

The Houthis have committed untold massacres in Yemen. Many Yemenis who oppose the UAE/Saudi influence also vehemently oppose the Houthis due to the atrocities they have committed. Somalis were actually one amongst the leaders who defended Aden from the siege of the Houthis.

That Iran helps Palestinians with some light weapons, should not mean they are necessarily the good guys or beyond critique. Gaza has been getting genocide-d since October. Iranians are only responding now to appease their loyalists as Israel continually kills Iranian officers and they want to save face. The siege of Gaza continues even after Iran sent a few slow ass drones. Why are some people pretending Iran has saved the Palestinians?

The ideological conviction of Iran in spreading twelves Shia militant ideology should not be downplayed. It’s not a mere coincidence the people who the mullahs trained in Qom and other religious centres are now all exacting purges against sunni communities across the Middle East.

for those who don’t know, the Iranians tried to force the Palestinian factions to support the Assad regime and the Houthis. When Qassam and others supported the Syrian uprising, Iran cut funding to the Palestinian factions.

The Iranians went as far as starting a “Shia movement” using some “Palestinians converts” within Gaza to punish the Palestinian resistance:

Last edited:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Somebody quick, summarize this thread for me plz. I can't go through 27 pgs! :damn: Did iran attack israel? did Israel attack iran? what's going on?
Iran attacked Israel with kamazi drones, they destroyed one f-35 jet and made holes of the air force port, they also accidentally killed Arab kid in southern Israel, Jordan wanted to protect Israel so their president shot down Iranian drone and injured his own citizen in return, now Israel is soon responding with an attack

attash

Amaan Duule
Israel struck an Iranian embassy in Syria, killing one of their top generals and several other officials. Iran has responded by launching hundreds of drones and missiles at Israel. The strikes have damaged 3 Israeli military bases. Now Israel is plotting a counterattack as we speak.

This could result in a full scale war between Iran and Israel if this goes out of control. Such a war would be very bloody since both sides have powerful militaries.

So are the Jews retaliating or just barking? Wouldn't be surprised if they don't strike back since Biden has told the crazy dogs that he prefers a diplomatic response.

Trending

Latest posts