Breaking News! 🚨 Iran has launched an attack against Israel using dozens of drones! 🚀

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Those slow ass drones they launched from so far away had no chance. Iran is all bark no bite just like when their general was killed they do show of force but give everyone heads up to ensure no casualties.

Biden said no retaliation from America but let’s see what Israel does they keep humiliating Iran and killing their people with no real consequences. Iran doesn’t want their country to be battlefield but want Lebanon Iraq and Yemen to be battleground for their proxy.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Those slow ass drones they launched from so far away had no chance. Iran is all bark no bite just like when their general was killed they do show of force but give everyone heads up to ensure no casualties.

Biden said no retaliation from America but let’s see what Israel does they keep humiliating Iran and killing their people with no real consequences. Iran doesn’t want their country to be battlefield but want Lebanon Iraq and Yemen to be battleground for their proxy.
Israel has been humiliated. No one would of dared touched Israel knowing the they would retaliate and possibly the Americans would jump in. The Israelis seen themselves as untouchable .Their principle is if anyone attacks Israel they must use maximum force for deterrence which why they killed 30k Gazans, it’s to show them there is a price for attacking the Zionists.

Yet Israel’s own most important ally told them they will not be allowed or supported if they retaliate and they should take this humiliation as they deserved it. This is truly humiliating for the military/Intel community & the political establishment.

The next time they attack Iran it seems things won’t be as easy as last night. Last night was a warning shot to Netanyahu & IDF/Mossad.

there’s only been 3 killed according to most news outlets, one being a Bedouin Arab. Using missles that took hours to reach its destination and warning the enemy ahead of time is not a good look. These Iranians are all talk and people still act like they’re some savior.

go ask the sunnis from Syria, Yemen and Iraq what they think. are those countries full of salafi western reverts?.. and umm is there no one in those countries of the region that believes in conspiracy theories? believing in conspiracy theories and being anti-shia are all pretty normal things and there's tons of ppl on twitter not to mention on here from totally different cultural backgrounds saying the same stuff as me on Iran. I have my own culture, I'm not some cultureless person and I'm not unconnected to my culture but nothing I'm saying here and what I say in English in general is not anything that is culturally specific.
Bro youre deluded as hell and seems that you lack the basic understanding of whats happening in the middle esst

The war is between israel and there colonialist ally AKA the west thats trying to subjugate muslim nations all around the world, expoit their resources and exterminate levant muslims and iran that's trying to break the neocolonialist chains on the middle east

I know iran did some bad things just like every other regime including saudi and UAE starving and displacing millions of yemenites, turkey targeting kurdish movements and saddam invading kuwait, but that does not change the fact that western colonialist are million times more worse than any iran could ever be, forget about regime changes from western africa all the way to Pakistan and centuries of exploitation but colonialists are the ones that invaded adal and given our lands away to ethiopia

and iran despite never posed a threat to us and entire muslims and never had influence more than 3 nations out of the 50+ islamic nations,
iran is the only nation that stands for the palestian cause, they are the only nation thats trying to end neocolonilism in islamic world, so the time when gaalo used the fake shiite/ sunni beef is long gone and every sane muslim see that iran is on the right side of the history and win for iran means win for the islamic world, how do you explain or what do you really think houthis, iran and iraqi shiites are gaining by helping palestenians except that they they are spirtually attached to palestenian muslims unlike the fake muslims running arap nations?

Lets just expect iran keep collecting W and let us expect sunni nations follow their trajectory aswell.

Because Iran has politically defeated your Khaleeji masters (Ikhwaani Qatar & Salafist Saudi).Should I mourn for the defeat of the Saudi/American backed Yemeni govt?

what are you even talking about.... ikhwani Qatar is my master? Saudi is my master? you're just saying nonsense. frankly you're just lying. I'm not reading the rest of your post. prove that Saudi and Qatar are my "masters". you can't because you're just lying.

just be honest and skip the nonsense. you are some sort of liberal type who hates Salafis and therefore you're ok with lying about me as long as it suits your agenda. just be upfront and don't try to disguise it

I like Madkhalis, you are useful to those of us that want enlightened rulers like MBS

I despise all Salafis

Bro youre deluded as hell and seems that you lack the basic understanding of whats happening in the middle esst

The war is between israel and there colonialist ally AKA the west thats trying to subjugate muslim nations all around the world, expoit their resources and exterminate levant muslims and iran that's trying to break the neocolonialist chains on the middle east

I know iran did some bad things just like every other regime including saudi and UAE starving and displacing millions of yemenites, turkey targeting kurdish movements and saddam invading kuwait, but that does not change the fact that western colonialist are million times more worse than any iran could ever be, forget about regime changes from western africa all the way to Pakistan and centuries of exploitation but colonialists are the ones that invaded adal and given our lands away to ethiopia

and iran despite never posed a threat to us and entire muslims and never had influence more than 3 nations out of the 50+ islamic nations,
iran is the only nation that stands for the palestian cause, they are the only nation thats trying to end neocolonilism in islamic world, so the time when gaalo used the fake shiite/ sunni beef is long gone and every sane muslim see that iran is on the right side of the history and win for iran means win for the islamic world, how do you explain or what do you really think houthis, iran and iraqi shiites are gaining by helping palestenians except that they they are spirtually attached to palestenian muslims unlike the fake muslims running arap nations?

Lets just expect iran keep collecting W and let us expect sunni nations follow their trajectory aswell.

Yes, I get it- you believe in the axis of fakesistence narrative. ok well I don't and I'm far from alone on this.

how do you explain or what do you really think houthis, iran and iraqi shiites are gaining by helping palestenians except that they they are spirtually attached to palestenian muslims

"spiritually attached"- to Palestinian Muslims whom they regard as kaffirs whose blood is halal! they're about as "spiritually attached" to the Sunnis in Palestine as to the vast number of Sunnis they murdered in Iraq, Syria and Yemen.

for some reason it's like mass murder of sunni Muslims is viewed differently if you say "ya Hussein" during the process versus... if you say whatever it is the Jews say

You know what, its not about the slowness of these suicide drones but their lower cost to mass produce and the deadly damage they cause when ever they hit

Yesterday iran sent only about 80 of them and despite this costed Israel 1.3 billion to shoot down still iran hit some targets, so the interesting point here is what would gonna happen when iran sends 40k suicide drones that costs only 80 million at once which is something they gonna do in case of full fledged war😂😂😂😂 that means israelis air defense would be ineffective within minutes and iranian pinpointed missile would get a good look at their defenseless ass, thats actually what russia is doing in ukraine and they even requested these drones to be mass produced in russia under iranian licencse

And its this leverage that iran is expoiting to their advantage and sofar israel has no plan to counter it except asking west to deploy whatever they have got into Israel but that it self won't help

Forget the drones, They told them everything beforehand, this can hardly be called success. I guess it's a win win for both of them, the Zionist will try to distract from Gaza and the Iranians get's to save face with a Publicity stunt and get back to obliterating civilians in Syria.

You know what, its not about the slowness of these suicide drones but their lower cost to mass produce and the deadly damage they cause when ever they hit

Yesterday iran sent only about 80 of them and despite this costed Israel 1.3 billion to shoot down still iran hit some targets, so the interesting point here is what would gonna happen when iran sends 40k suicide drones that costs only 80 million at once which is something they gonna do in case of full fledged war😂😂😂😂 that means israelis air defense would be ineffective within minutes and iranian pinpointed missile would get a good look at their defenseless ass, thats actually what russia is doing in ukraine and they even requested these drones to be mass produced in russia under iranian licencse

And its this leverage that iran is expoiting to their advantage and sofar israel has no plan to counter it except asking west to deploy whatever they have got into Israel but that it self won't help

02B92CC7-E7AF-40A5-A4D1-1874D7090344.jpeg

"spiritually attached"- to Palestinian Muslims whom they regard as kaffirs whose blood is halal! they're about as "spiritually attached" to the Sunnis in Palestine as to the vast number of Sunnis they murdered in Iraq, Syria and Yemen.

for some reason it's like mass murder of sunni Muslims is viewed differently if you say "ya Hussein" during the process versus... if you say whatever it is the Jews say
So all you got is to employ confirmation bais to prove something and ignore every thing else I just raised😂😂

In short, iran is fighting my fight and palestenian fight, they never invaded or exploited my nation, so favoring the ones that did my nation huge damage difficulty to recover against them doesn't make sense, should it?

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP

This is nothing to israel because America foots bill . America spent trillions destroying and rebuilding Afghanistan and Iraq it has to much money. America will just manufacture billions more in weapons and supply Israel which goes into defense industry pockets

Iran gave warning to everyone America also had big ships of coast which also intercepted lots of the weapons Iran had no desire to do any damage this was coordinated theatrics to lower temp. If Iran caused any deaths or real damage they know what America will do don’t believe the hype. Iran biggest general who was military genius was blown up and they didn’t do anything. This is them tip toeing red line and coordinating with America just like they did when they blew up empty base as retaliation for general that was evacuated 10 hours in advance

Forget the drones, They told them everything beforehand, this can hardly be called success. I guess it's a win win for both of them, the Zionist will try to distract from Gaza and the Iranians get's to save face with a Publicity stunt and get back to obliterating civilians in Syria.
It was strong message to israel that no one will be save if israel or west ever try to mess with iran

This is nothing to israel because America foots bill . America spent trillions destroying and rebuilding Afghanistan and Iraq it has to much money. America will just manufacture billions more in weapons and supply Israel which goes into defense industry pockets

Iran gave warning to everyone America also had big ships of coast which also intercepted lots of the weapons Iran had no desire to do any damage this was coordinated theatrics to lower temp. If Iran caused any deaths or real damage they know what America will do don’t believe the hype. Iran biggest general who was military genius was blown up and they didn’t do anything. This is them tip toeing red line and coordinating with America just like they did when they blew up empty base as retaliation for general that was evacuated 10 hours in advance
Trillion in exchange of what?

Its not hype but rather a fact that iran developed a detterance strategy and thats why america isn't doing shit despite Iranians exploding their bases using their proxies, and to make things into perspective its the same america that invaded afghanistan for allegedly hiding osama, invaded libya and iraq for just having a dictator leaders thats now calling not to escalate the tensions, whats the sudden curiosity for descalation america😂😂😂

We all know why, and it has something to do with iran's detterance strategies and no amount of trillions is enough to save israel and american assets this time cuz its not only about the money to produce such ammo but the time it takes to mass produce especially when iran has already stockpiled hundreds of thousands of guided BM and suicide drones

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Trillion in exchange of what?

Its not hype but rather a fact that iran developed a detterance strategy and thats why america isn't doing shit despite Iranians exploding their bases using their proxies, and to make things into perspective its the same america that invaded afghanistan for allegedly hiding osama, invaded libya and iraq for just having a dictator leaders thats now calling not to escalate the tensions, whats the sudden curiosity for descalation america😂😂😂

We all know why, and it has something to do with iran's detterance strategies and no amount of trillions is enough to save israel and american assets this time cuz its not only about the money to produce such ammo but the time it takes to mass produce especially when iran has already stockpiled hundreds of thousands of guided BM and suicide drones
When Iran kills a single Israeli I will believe the hype . What deterrence their generals and consulates being blown up. Don’t believe smoke and mirrors this whole show was purposely done in a way to cause no real infrastructure damage and deaths

Trending

Latest posts