Breaking News! 🚨 Iran has launched an attack against Israel using dozens of drones! 🚀

When Iran kills a single Israeli I will believe the hype . What deterrence their generals and consulates being blown up. Don’t believe smoke and mirrors this whole show was purposely done in a way to cause no real infrastructure damage and deaths
So what are their generals and consulates doing in iraq and syria? Extend warn welcome to americans? They've already started low blow hits and thats why america and israel are furious and doing hit and run everytime they feel Iranians are upto something, the fact that no one dares to invade iran mainland despite Israel constantly targeted by both iran and Iranian proxies tells every thing about the fact on the ground

Stop kicking the tires and tell us do we as Muslim nations had got a much bigger fish to fry this time than focusing on shiite/ sunni thing? I expect unequivocal answer from you this time

I think Iran and the Zionist state represent two different fronts against Sunni Muslims. Islam is under attack from multiple directions, from multiple sides. There's zionists, shia, liberals, secularists. It isn't just Shia. I've done tons of stuff exposing jews.

if someone says "forget the zionists- the real enemy is the shia"... ok I... think that would be very questionable and possibly a zionist psyop. but if someone says "forget the shia- only worry about the Zionists"... that's also wrong. it's both. it's the shia, it's the Jews (not just right-wing Zionist jews but also left-wing marxist jews), it's a whole list of people and we have to oppose them all at once. it may be a daunting task but it's the hand we've been dealt. "the nations will attack you like a hungry crowd of people devouring a plate of food"

anyways, if someone said- only focus on shia, that would be crazy. that's not my stance. they are one of the groups we have to watch out for but it isn't just them. on this thread, I focus on the shia as this is an Iran thread. if ppl want more anti-Saudi stuff, they can go read my anti-"Madkhali" stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is news to me, are you talking about during 2020? I think you're lying. I don't think I ever said that. show the post. I've never actually been pro the Saudi government. the most is I've avoided talking about them- and I did used to be against ppl talking about them (not because I genuinely thought they were pious or anything but because I viewed them as a lesser evil compared with others) but these days I don't really care. I wasn't aware of just how bad Saudi had gotten in terms of straying from the right way.

Last edited:
I think Iran and the Zionist state represent two different fronts against Sunni Muslims. Islam is under attack from multiple directions, from multiple sides. There's zionists, shia, liberals, secularists. It isn't just Shia. I've done tons of stuff exposing jews.

if someone says "forget the zionists- the real enemy is the shia"... ok I... think that would be very questionable and possibly a zionist psyop. but if someone says "forget the shia- only worry about the Zionists"... that's also wrong. it's both. it's the shia, it's the Jews (not just right-wing Zionist jews but also left-wing marxist jews), it's a whole list of people and we have to oppose them all at once. it may be a daunting task but it's the hand we've been dealt. "the nations will attack you like a hungry crowd of people devouring a plate of food"

anyways, if someone said- only focus on shia, that would be crazy. that's not my stance. they are one of the groups we have to watch out for but it isn't just them. on this thread, I focus on the shia as this is an Iran thread. if ppl want more anti-Saudi stuff, they can go read my anti-"Madkhali" stuff.
My point was never being allowing iran do whatever it wants to but atleast as of the moment irans threat is almost negligible when compared to the west

We need to leave emotions aside, identify where we are at the moment and calculate our next steps rationally, so the qustion is who is preventing strong islamic states that could safeguard their national interest and how theyre doing it? Iran or NATO

There is this world order where its USA that decides even who your president supposed to be, Egyptians were given the chance to vote for a president and when when they did america didn't like the guy and sentenced him to death, same thing happened in pakistan and many other countries.

So we need to break this world order and replace it with multipolar one that every nation minds his own business and iran is working on it, so that means if we supported iran we gonna have atleast 47 sunni nations thriving and growing side by side as iran not able or willing to dictate other countries what to do and what not to do, but if we act neutral or backstab their holy endeavor like puppets leading the arap world, then it will gonna be difficult for few nations like iran and yemen to bring this corrupted world order down.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
The second leg of the match is soon upon us!
Oh No Wow GIF by Rockstar Games

Trending

Latest posts