Breaking News! 🚨 Iran has launched an attack against Israel using dozens of drones! 🚀

World

VIP
I'm not criticizing them for attacking the Zionist state, I'm criticizing them for being involved in a fake conflict with Zionism to promote their Shia supremacist agenda. also why should aqeedah and politics be separate? I don't believe in separating them.
I couldn’t care less if Iran is shia, they could be Buddhist or Christian for all I care. They have the right to defend themselves against an apartheid regime. You think people will fall for low iq Salafi rambling where being a defender of Israel is somehow a good thing because Iran are shia or some non sense? Tonight the children in Gaza won’t have to fear being killed, is that a problem for you?

Iran has the ability to rebuild and are mostly self-sufficient. Honestly this whole war with Gaza will lead to the downfall of the Israeli state. Netanyahu has hastened their demise, many Westerners have opened their eyes on what Israel really is
Bruv let one of those drones at least damage a tree before we start gassing up the Iranians.

Can this charade stop it's getting so boring
What do you mean? None of those videos from pro Iranian accounts are of ballistic miles. They all look like those cheap drones which are being intercepted. You’re just posting them like it’s facts. Being corrected isn’t a charade.

What do you mean? None of those videos from pro Iranian accounts are of ballistic miles. They’re all look like those cheap drones which are being intercepted. You’re just posting them like it’s facts. Being corrected isn’t a charade.
Nah I'm not talking about you bro. I'm talking about Iran😭

Trending