Breaking News! 🚨 Iran has launched an attack against Israel using dozens of drones! 🚀

I couldn’t care less if Iran is shia, they could be Buddhist or Christian for all I care. They have the right to defend themselves against an apartheid regime, and tonight the children in Gaza won’t have to fear being killed. You think people will fall for low iq Salafi rambling where being a defender of Israel is somehow a good thing because Iran are shia or some non sense?

Look, you can attack my views if you like but you should attack my actual position. My position is nothing about "being a defender of Israel is somehow a good thing".

No it isn't. And that isn't my stance. If anyone helps the Zionists against Muslims (Sunni Muslims, actual Muslims), my view is this person unless they have some legit excuse... if a legit excuse even exists... then they are murtad kaffir. if what I said applies to the King of Jordan or MBS, it applies to them. I don't know if it does because I haven't looked much into it.

Yes I'm against kaffir enemies of Islam like the Iran 12er gov.... these ppl were mass murdering sunnis in Yemen, Syria, Iraq.... I'm not overlooking that.

and anyways, how you frame it seems to make it as though we both agree with the premise that Iran is fighting zionism. but I literally don't believe Iran and zionism are enemies. I believe the whole conflict is staged.

I never though they would actually do it. Thought it would be one of their fake threats
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

I couldn’t care less if Iran is shia, they could be Buddhist or Christian for all I care. They have the right to defend themselves against an apartheid regime, and tonight the children in Gaza won’t have to fear being killed. You think people will fall for low iq Salafi rambling where being a defender of Israel is somehow a good thing because Iran are shia or some non sense?

Look, you can attack my views if you like but you should attack my actual position. My position is nothing about "being a defender of Israel is somehow a good thing".

No it isn't. That isn't my stance. If anyone helps the Zionists against Muslims (Sunni Muslims, actual Muslims), my view is this person unless they have some legit excuse... if a legit excuse even exists... then they are murtad kaffir. helping kuffar against Muslims is a very well known nullifier of Islam.

I'm against enemies of Islam like the Iran 12er gov.... these ppl were mass murdering sunnis in Yemen, Syria, Iraq.... I'm not overlooking that.

and anyways, how you frame it seems to make it as though we both agree with the premise that Iran is fighting zionism. but I literally don't believe Iran and zionism are enemies. I believe the whole conflict is staged.

Xoxoxo

VIP

No it isn't. And that isn't my stance. If anyone helps the Zionists against Muslims (Sunni Muslims, actual Muslims), my view is this person unless they have some legit excuse... if a legit excuse even exists... then they are murtad kaffir. if what I said applies to the King of Jordan or MBS, it applies to them. I don't know if it does because I haven't looked much into it.

Yes I'm against kaffir enemies of Islam like the Iran 12er gov.... these ppl were mass murdering sunnis in Yemen, Syria, Iraq.... I'm not overlooking that.

I thought you were salafi and not Sunni?

Xoxoxo

VIP
Besides that @Omar del Sur Shias & Sunnis have been attacking each other for hundreds off years at this point. From the massacre that happened in Pakistan done by Sunnis to the attacks waged on Sunnis in Iraq.

no one in this situation is an innocent

Trending

Latest posts