Breaking News! 🚨 Iran has launched an attack against Israel using dozens of drones! 🚀

Even if the drones cause light damage, having Israeli populations hide in bunkers is a symbolic humiliation. It will be first time another nation has acted against Israel since Saddam. Israel has always been built on the aura of untouchability.

The big question is how will Israel respond?

I have whole threads attacking "Madkhali" ideology. I don't follow that ideology. Did you not see the Imam Bukhari quote I posted? Maybe you don't know what the classical scholars have said about the Shia. They were not "Madkhalis". Being anti-Shia is not some new thing.
This is a major historical political event that will have a massive impact on the region and you are talking to me about a quote from a medieval Persian Hadith collector. Get a grip :what:
also btw u seem to be strawmanning me. my problem is the zionist-iran conflict is fake. not that I'm against ppl attacking the zionists.
Your problem is nobody is twerking for your masters in Riyadh.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Angry War GIF by Shogun FX

Even if the drones cause light damage, having Israeli populations hide in bunkers is a symbolic humiliation. It will be first time another nation has acted against Israel since Saddam. Israel has always been built on the aura of untouchability.
They're still untouchable, Iran doesn't really want to fight them

Facts only Gullible people will fall for it :mjkkk:

this is like the millionth time people have been duped by this same thing. I cannot ppl are still falling for it

above is me in 2020 joking about drafting feminists to fight Iran as at that time the exact thing was happening... "OMG... IRAN IS FOR REAL THIS TIME!... WW3 IS IMMINENT OMG"... this apparently I guess is on a schedule to happen every four years ("they forgot about the last time- time to break out the Iran threats").... I suppose in 2028 the news maybe will be the same (IRAN IS FOR REAL THIS TIME.... THEY ARE VERY SERIOUS).... and then again people will be told they are madkhali zionist agents or whatever if they aren't fooled by the deception

They're still untouchable, Iran doesn't really want to fight them
Neither do Israel and USA want a fully blown war with Iran. Iran can be obliterated with bombing but they can hit all the gulf countries and bomb sites in Israel. The Shias will probably strorm USA bases Iraq if a full war starts. There are many unknowns here. Israel is the stronger that doesn’t mean Iran doesn’t have any leverage.

This is a major historical political event that will have a massive impact on the region and you are talking to me about a quote from a medieval Persian Hadith collector. Get a grip :what:

Are you disrespecting Imam Bukhari? See? Exhibit #13652 why Shia-sympathizing is a cancer... throwing Imam Bukhari under just to sympathize with Shi'ism

Your problem is nobody is twerking for your masters in Riyadh.

what master in Riyadh? quit making stuff up. why don't you swear by Allah that I'm subservient to MBS and ask Allah to curse you if that's not the case? Fear Allah and don't lie about me.

And let's check back in in a week when things are back to normal and WW3 hasn't broken out. You're fortunate betting is haraam or I'd be demanding you place a bet and hand over some money in a week when nothing has happened.

"major historical political event" kulaha... this is just a spiced-up variation of the same Iran fakery they've been up to since 1979

Are you disrespecting Imam Bukhari? See? Exhibit #13652 why Shia-sympathizing is a cancer... throwing Imam Bukhari under just to sympathize with Shi'ism

what master in Riyadh? quit making stuff up. why don't you swear by Allah that I'm subservient to MBS and ask Allah to curse you if that's not the case? Fear Allah and don't lie about me.

And let's check back in in a week when things are back to normal and WW3 hasn't broken out. You're fortunate betting is haraam or I'd be demanding you place a bet and hand over some money in a week when nothing has happened.

"major historical political event" kulaha... this is just a spiced-up variation of the same Iran fakery they've been up to since 1979
Move this nacnac elsewhere warya, I'm tryna see action n action only.

World

VIP
what does that have to do with any of what I posted? this is just changing the subject. I don't care who is worse. do you call Saudi a kaffir country? I call Iran a kaffir country and I call their 12er religion a kaffir religion.

as far as Saudi, I hadn't heard about this and I did hear this about Jordan but I wasn't sure if it's true. if it is true I'm very much against it. but I don't see people disrespecting Sunni Muslims and Sunni Islam and praising some kaffir 12er religion in the name of the king of jordan. as for pro-Saudi gov "Madkhalis" I have whole threads on that.
Dude, I don’t know why you are obsessing about kuffar, shia, sunni. Go to the mosque and teach Aqeedah if you want.

We are talking about politics here. Don’t come here criticising Iran for attacking Israel, when you keep your mouth closed regarding Saudi Arabia and Jordan who open their airspace to defend Israel.