BREAKING: Netanyahu says will begin annexing West Bank if re-elected prime minister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
yahuuud are bani israel you fucking idiot you are misinterpreting the quran
just becosue they refused doesnt make them not jewish

you salafis are literally shayadeen at this stage
the yahuud are israelis stop spreading youre lies and salafi wahabi conspiracy

the land belongs to moses descendants end of discussion

keep blowing urself up fucking salafi kuffar

They no longer follow Allah (SWT) so they're no longer the chosen people, sxb. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They no longer follow Allah (SWT) so they're no longer the chosen people, sxb. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp.
they where chosen before so their tecnically still the chosen people
the land was given to musa and his decendents you cant take it away from them to resettle arabs

also who cares anyway this is jewish land and none of our buisness

You Somalispot chimps with your senseless contrarian bs. You guys will suck any penis to spite Arabs while simultaneously shrugging your shoulders muffling about how you don't care. Very sad loser mentality!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne how does it feel to be outmanoeuvred by 16 year old?! lmao. He was calm and posted multitudes of Quranic verses and Hadiths in his defense while you resorted to call him "Kaffir" which is a BIG statement.

Imam Bukhari related in his Sahih on the authority of Ibn ‘Umar and Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet Muhammad (sallaAllahu alayhie wa sallam) said, “If a man says to his brother, ‘O kafir,’ then it returns to one of them.”

Return to Allah quickly and retake your Shahada.

@geeljire madaxweyne how does it feel to be outmanoeuvred by 16 year old?! lmao. He was calm and posted multitudes of Quranic verses and Hadiths in his defense while you resorted to call him "Kaffir" which is a BIG statement.

Imam Bukhari related in his Sahih on the authority of Ibn ‘Umar and Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet Muhammad (sallaAllahu alayhie wa sallam) said, “If a man says to his brother, ‘O kafir,’ then it returns to one of them.”

Return to Allah quickly and retake your Shahada.
@geeljire madaxweyne Comes off as ciyaal. Most of us here are indifferent to Arabs. @government waa honorary Arab alif baa taa naxnu carab
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I was referring to @Lolalola. He's a 16 year old according to his profile. Brutal takedowns by Lolalola.
i fail to see the brutal takedowns infact i exposed his arab biases throughout the argument
the nigga doesnt suppport chechnya nfd ogaden myanmar east turkestan
just palestine cause al aqsa is their and the land is arabised and filled with arabs:faysalwtf:

thats the exucse he gave me for supporting palestine a fake nationalist invention infact Palestine itself is unislamic and just a nationalist cause devoid of religion

as the land was given to musa and hes decedents according to the quran :siilaanyosmile:

he didnt prove anything other then his false salafi arab nationalist belief and he is a kafir if he follows the salafiyah a brutal evil death cult responcible for the killings of innocent muslims

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Lolalola

can you explain youre support for the nationalist fake notion of palestine nowhere in the quran or sunnah do we have to support the establishment of palestine even when the people do not support us and even against our own issues or problems

the prophet muhammed sallahu alahi wassalam visited al aqsa and went to the heavens when he went to thier it was occupied by the christian empire of Byzantium
1024px-Justinian555AD.png

while the prophet himself was a live their was no palestine he didnt urge us to build a state called by Palestine

in a land that was given to the al yahuud even if they disobeyd it was still given to them

i fail to see the brutal takedowns infat i exposed his arab biases through the argument
the nigga doesnt suppport chechnya nfd ogaden myanmar east turkestan
just palestine cause al aqsa is their and the land is arabised and filled with arabs:faysalwtf:

thats the exucse he gave me for supporting palestine a fake nationalist invention infact Palestine itself is unislamic and just a nationalist cause devoid of religion

as the land was given to musa and hes decedents according to the quran :siilaanyosmile:

he didnt prove anything other then his false salafi arab nationalist belief and he is a kafir if he follows the salafiyah a brutal evil death cult responcible for the killings of innocent muslims
Lmao did you edit your post I swear it said it doesn't feel good :drakelaugh: just take your L bro

Can we all just be honest? Arabs don't care about Palestine, Jordan doesn't care about palestine.....gulf states don't care about Palestine. All Arab countries have given up on that land and if their brothers have given up on them then why should we not put our best interests first. Realistically what can you do as somalis recovering from 30 yes of war and famines occuring in between? Why not just focus on our ppl and not try to run before we can walk!

@geeljire madaxweyne The Sharia applied by Musa AS is not applicable to us because our messenger is Mohamed SCW.

O my people, enter the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you and do not turn back [from fighting in Allah 's cause] and [thus] become losers."

They said, "O Moses, indeed within it is a people of tyrannical strength, and indeed, we will never enter it until they leave it; but if they leave it, then we will enter."

Said two men from those who feared [to disobey] upon whom Allah had bestowed favor, "Enter upon them through the gate, for when you have entered it, you will be predominant. And upon Allah rely, if you should be believers."

They said, "O Moses, indeed we will not enter it, ever, as long as they are within it; so go, you and your Lord, and fight. Indeed, we are remaining right here."

[Moses] said, "My Lord, indeed I do not possess except myself and my brother, so part us from the defiantly disobedient people."

[ Allah ] said, "Then indeed, it is forbidden to them for forty years [in which] they will wander throughout the land. So do not grieve over the defiantly disobedient people."

5:21-26

They were Muslims at that time. Today their Messenger is Mohamed SCW and they do not believe in him. They are gaalo not following Islam. We are not in the time of Pharoah.
Don't use a verse addressing Muslim Bani Israel use it to justify gaalo yahud displacing Muslims. Anyone can bring a Hadith and use it to justify Arab aggression and say "look look". lol

the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "When Sulaiman bin Dawud finished building Bait Al-Maqdis, he asked Allah for three things: Judgment that was in harmony with His judgment, and he was given that. And he asked Allah for a dominion that no one after him would have, and he was given that. And when he finished building the Masjid he asked Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, that no one should come to it, intending only to pray there, but he would emerge free of sin as the day his mother bore him." (Sahih) Nasai

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Arabs make up 1,5% in Iran
Bakhtiyari 1%
Persian in Iran 65 %
Of course they will score bigger IQ, they have more intelligent people to pick from.

Apollo

VIP
Arabs make up 1,5% in Iran
Bakhtiyari 1%
Persian in Iran 65 %
Of course they will score bigger IQ, they have more intelligent people to pick from.

Everything was adjusted for the number of people who took it. So on average Arabs are dumber than Persians. It is a fact.

This also explains why Israel and the US are so anti-Iranian/Persian because they know that Iran can become a nuclear high-tech super power.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Everything was adjusted for the number of people who took it. So on average Arabs are dumber than Persians. It is a fact.

This also explains why Israel and the US are so anti-Iranian/Persian because they know that Iran can become a nuclear high-tech super power.
I believe Persians are intellectual too, but but do not trust the results of those tests, unless carried out by Western organization. Arabs differ. Most intellectual Arabs are Yemeni, Egyptian and Levantine.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne The Sharia applied by Musa AS is not applicable to us because our messenger is Mohamed SCW.

O my people, enter the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you and do not turn back [from fighting in Allah 's cause] and [thus] become losers."

They said, "O Moses, indeed within it is a people of tyrannical strength, and indeed, we will never enter it until they leave it; but if they leave it, then we will enter."

Said two men from those who feared [to disobey] upon whom Allah had bestowed favor, "Enter upon them through the gate, for when you have entered it, you will be predominant. And upon Allah rely, if you should be believers."

They said, "O Moses, indeed we will not enter it, ever, as long as they are within it; so go, you and your Lord, and fight. Indeed, we are remaining right here."

[Moses] said, "My Lord, indeed I do not possess except myself and my brother, so part us from the defiantly disobedient people."

[ Allah ] said, "Then indeed, it is forbidden to them for forty years [in which] they will wander throughout the land. So do not grieve over the defiantly disobedient people."

5:21-26

They were Muslims at that time. Today their Messenger is Mohamed SCW and they do not believe in him. They are gaalo not following Islam. We are not in the time of Pharoah.
Don't use a verse addressing Muslim Bani Israel use it to justify gaalo yahud displacing Muslims. Anyone can bring a Hadith and use it to justify Arab aggression and say "look look". lol

the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "When Sulaiman bin Dawud finished building Bait Al-Maqdis, he asked Allah for three things: Judgment that was in harmony with His judgment, and he was given that. And he asked Allah for a dominion that no one after him would have, and he was given that. And when he finished building the Masjid he asked Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, that no one should come to it, intending only to pray there, but he would emerge free of sin as the day his mother bore him." (Sahih) Nasai
so what the bani israel where given that land, musa and his people settled that land even supported by the quran you cant deny musa and his people of that land

Sahih International: And [mention, O Muúammad], when Moses said to his people, "O my people, remember the favor of Allah upon you when He appointed among you prophets and made you possessors and gave you that which He had not given anyone among the worlds.

it has been written that the jews will occupy the land and was given to them the arabs their are invaders nothing can change that fact they can move back to saudia arabia who cares if they are gaalo doesnt change the fact that allah gave the land to musa and his people

and you cant change the fact that the prophet visited al aqsa under the byzantine empire a christian empire with jews the majority of jerusalem at the time

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I was referring to @Lolalola. He's a 16 year old according to his profile. Brutal takedowns by Lolalola.

Thanks, walaal; I appreciate the acknowledgement. Honestly, I just gave up trying to argue with the dude because it's clear that he doesn't care about our responsibility as an ummah to defend our fellow brothers and his apparent hatred for Arabs has apparently overwhelmed him to the extent where he spits on a struggling oppressed people trying to reclaim their home that had been stolen by Western imperialists. It's honestly depressing--and pathetic, really--and he's somehow also trying to argue that it's Islamically okay to steal the land of Muslims because some gaals had ancestors that were Bani Israel 2000 years ago? Does that make sense at all? Honestly?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
and you cant change the fact that the prophet visited al aqsa under the byzantine empire a christian empire with jews the majority of jerusalem at the time

Last time I'm replying here, but just to clear it up for everybody who read this, the Jews had been expelled from Palestine in 70-71 AD. That means by the lifetime of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) in the 7th and 6th century, the city of Jerusalem would have been almost entirely inhabited by Romans and Greeks of the Eastern Roman Empire.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
«
So here is the issue that needs to be clarified:Many people use the abbreviation “SAW,” “SAWS,” or “PBUH” to fulfill this obligation in their writing. Is this something that fulfills the obligation of sending the salaah and salaam on the Messenger? Let us look now to some of the statements of the scholars regarding this practice.

The Permanent Committee of Scholars in Saudi Arabia headed by ‘Abdul-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abdillaah ibn Baaz issued the following verdict when asked about the validity of abbreviating the salaah on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam): “The Sunnah is to write the entire phrase “sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam,” since it is a kind of supplication, and supplication is worship, (in one’s writing) just as it is in one’s speech. So to abbreviate it using the letter SAAD or the word SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM is not a supplication nor is it worship, whether it occurs in speech or writing. For this reason, this abbreviation was not used by the the first three generations, those that the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) testified to their goodness.” [8]

“SAAD” and “SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM” are often used in some Arabic books. The English equivalents of these abbreviations would be: SAW, SAWS, SAAWS, PBUH, and the likes.

Al-Fayrooz-Abaadee said, “It is not appropriate to use symbols or abbreviations to refer to salaah and salaam, as some of the lazy ones do, as well as some ignorant people and even some students of knowledge – they write ‘SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM’ instead of writing ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [9]

Ahmad Shaakir said, “It is the absurd tradition of some of the later generations that they abbreviate the writing of ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [10]

Wasee Allaah ‘Abbaas said, “It is not permissible to abbreviate the salaams in general in one’s writing, just as it is not permissible to abbreviate the salaah and salaam on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam). It is also not permissible to abbreviate either of these in one’s speech.” [11]

And Allaah knows best. May the most perfect and complete salaah and salaam be upon our beloved Messenger, and upon his noble family and companions.»

FOOTNOTES

[1] written by Moosaa Richardson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending