Breaking Kenyan base in Ceelwaaq Gedo under siege by AS

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Damn man not ceelwaaq, this guy farmajos only choice is to let terrorist slaughter people there because if he does anything to help he’s gonna look like a qabilist dictator.#FREECEELWAAQ.

So now you have gone back to your old ways.
What a wadani you are. :russ:
Why should Somalis feel sympathy for KDF & Kenya? they can get slaughtered in the 100's like El Adde they deserve it. A "Wadani" makes fun of their enemies not show them sympathy. It's the equivalent of me giving 🆓 air time to aidsthopian issues when idgaf & it's just 🆓 Entertainment for me.

Why should Somalis feel sympathy for KDF & Kenya? they can get slaughtered in the 100's like El Adde they deserve it. A "Wadani" makes fun of their enemies not show them sympathy. It's the equivalent of me giving 🆓 air time to aidsthopian issues when idgaf & it's just 🆓 Entertainment for me.
So do you support AS? so supporting AS is being wadani?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This fella has history of flip flopping hala yaabin. He used to be pro Shabab too. :snoop:
He’d rather support Shabab if it means his uncles getting the upper hand in JL affairs.
Wasnt Madoobe ex AS before he went in all foure for Kenya? Nigga f*ck Kenya they bomb Gedo.all the time. But Im.not surprised you support them they are in fact the ones keeping you safe in Kismaayo. :lolbron:

You expect us to cry for your country nah bro, Tell KDF to leave Kismaayo before they get popped nigga.
Saxib I am not the one that is running away from xamar.
My city Kismaayo is peaceful thanks to Kdf and raskamboni .

The only amisom I hate are those protecting your uncle in villa Somalia.
Without them those enemy of somali people would be defeated by council of opposition in xamar.

Secondly didnt you guys say there is no AS in Gede and is being under mx.
So how come there is AS now? Hiding under AS will not help you at all.
Farmajo will go soon and if Gedonturns into AS epicentre only mx will suffer the consequence.

Trending