Breaking Kenyan base in Ceelwaaq Gedo under siege by AS

django in tears.
I am not in tears nigga .Just dont cry latter that yoy guys have been aerial bombed by KDF.
You cant play two games one time you are sna the other you are AS.
Secondly the play ground is Gedo not Kismaayo or Afmadow or Xamar or NFD.
So no Kikuyu or Ogaden or Hawiye will be escaping to look for shelter good luck for trying to pretend to be AS. :westbrookswag:

The problem with foreigners is that they are there for a paycheck. Most offensive attacks are done by Gorgor, Danab and other SNA contingents.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
The problem with foreigners is that they are there for a paycheck. Most offensive attacks are done by Gorgor, Danab and other SNA contingents.
That is not true
Tell me one city they liberated a lone .
Zero!
They cannot carry operation alone.
Somali army has long way to go
Big problems are politics, low education and there no United solid respect in Somalia

Jungle

VIP
Its a known fact that all amisom besides jabouti retaliate heavily when they lose a few men al overthe country. Expect some bombs reer musqul gedo.

Marehans celebrating Als attacks I find that funny lool. We know they are in Dirhaano and spreading across the dry hills of Garbahareey. :farmajoyaab:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Did I read it correctly, Kenya has base in Gedo lool.
Yes they do in Ceelwaaq only, they fled Ceelcadde in 2016 and now they are getting their ass handed to them in Ceelwaaq. Kenyans are dead men walking in Gedo and must resort to sky raids like the cowards they are.

Yes they do in Ceelwaaq only, they fled Ceelcadde in 2016 and now they are getting their ass handed to them in Ceelwaaq. Kenyans are dead men walking in Gedo and must resort to sky raids like the cowards they are.

ceel Cadde is the outskirts of garbahareey if Als expands their presence the current siege on the village will turn into the next Bacaadweyne:silanyolaugh:

Trending