Breaking: Kenya Fears Attack From Marehan Clan Militia

OG sspotters start a FKD session in a thread bashing Kenya
Aabo Uhuru has his adoon in check

yeah.

qalbidhagax and siyad barre's mom shan bay kala tirsadaan.

imagine that and marehan still handed him over, whereas in our case, we protected our nephew aabo sr. barre when HG were chasing him through Gedo.

different cultures.
Barre Hiiraale abtiyaal are OG where does that leave you I supported Stoneheart deportation who was a supporter of blackie

Horta what happened to hassan turki?
Is he dead?

America said hand him over in 2011, Ahmed madoobe and Ogaden refused, took him to hargeysa yare near istanbul in lower juba and he peacefully past away in 2015 i believe living with his third wife

AUN

where america NEVER touched him,

Ahmed maodobe is his brother in law, insha Allah we shall name airport after him, he karbashed marehan mooryaans and huraale several times,

Madobe possinly the poorest warlord of Kismayo Kenya take the hilib he gets hargo

Show us your amazing lands in Somalia I wanna see landmower airport of Waamo :cool::cool::cool::cool: Mudane @Shaolin23 please tell us about Afmadow airstrip:axvmm9o::axvmm9o:

Nine stop it, gedo doent have even one toilet or a single school, waa dry dusty, atleast afmadow has 3 airports,

Gedo

africa-water.jpg

Gedo is ardul Jubaland why destroy it?
You guys should corporate and teach the stupid ugaali eating fufu how to behave when at the vicinity of a Somali

your an MJ, a spectator in Jubaland, stay out of this and leave it to the Houses of Absame and sade, the two cousin powerhouses of jubaland,

OG sspotters start a FKD session in a thread bashing Kenya
Aabo Uhuru has his adoon in check

Barre Hiiraale abtiyaal are OG where does that leave you I supported Stoneheart deportation who was a supporter of blackie
like I said, different culture man.

When one OG section chased hiiraale in 2008, and killed his son, another OG section helped him tend to his wounds, gave him food and a place to chill until he recovered from the musiibo that had befallen him.:mjlol:

OGs waa gob, we dont let enmity between us and another clan be the reason we slaughter our nephews.

both barres got saved by OGs, we could have killed both if we wanted to.

like I said, different culture man.

When one OG section chased hiiraale in 2008, and killed his son, another OG section helped him tend to his wounds, gave him food and a place to chill until he recovered from the musiibo that had befallen him.:mjlol:

OGs waa gob, we dont let enmity between us and another clan be the reason we slaughter our nephews.

both barres got saved by OGs, we could have killed both if we wanted to.
MSB left Somalia in 1991, before any capture of Gedo
In 2008 AS were victorious, not Ogaden. You didn't even eat off the port with Robow and co. in town:mjlol:
Barre was not at the mercy of Ogaden nor was he "saved" by them. Atleast Barre was blatant and claimed Marehanimo.

Y'all had to put on cimaamads and be fake wadaads :wtf: but then it didn't work Madobe was removed and Taano was removed by AS your clan militia didn't eat off the port :williamswtf:

No the KDF get the hilib ari making millions off of dhuxul and y'all get hargo :mjlol:

Stoneheart was a supporter of blackie, therefore he was deported. Mise you support killing Barre Hiiraale and MSB but calaacal about abtinimo when deporting stoneheart :gucciwhat:

:gucciwhat::what1:

MSB left Somalia in 1991, before any capture of Gedo
In 2008 AS were victorious, not Ogaden. You didn't even eat off the port with Robow and co. in town:mjlol:
Barre was not at the mercy of Ogaden nor was he "saved" by them. Atleast Barre was blatant and claimed Marehanimo.

Y'all had to put on cimaamads and be fake wadaads :wtf: but then it didn't work Madobe was removed and Taano was removed by AS your clan militia didn't eat off the port :williamswtf:

No the KDF get the hilib ari making millions off of dhuxul and y'all get hargo :mjlol:

Stoneheart was a supporter of blackie, therefore he was deported. Mise you support killing Barre Hiiraale and MSB but calaacal about abtinimo when deporting stoneheart :gucciwhat:

:gucciwhat::what1:

How did siyad barre leave Gedo, tell us bal?

He was about to be killed in buurdhuubo if it wasnt for general mohamud, maybe you should ask your dad, I am sure clan discussions is normal in your house sxb.:samwelcome:

barre hiiraale said I was removed by onlf lol, and it was documented that MZ removed him, should I post it again?

takingkismayo.png

crying about kenya now when Ethiopian army was helping you remove madoobe a decade ago.:mahubowtf:

marehan are all bark and no bite.:gaasdrink:

No point writing about this, let's hear it directly from the mouth of Barre Hiraale.

Shameless old man even mentioned ONLF in the hope of getting the support of aAbe EtHiOpiA :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalia sovereignty is at risk ogaden ethiopians and ogaden Kenyans are being used by their masters xabesha iyo kukiye to disregard somalia territorial integrity.

In any civilised nation in the world the penalty for treason is death.

Somalia sovereignty is at risk ogaden ethiopians and ogaden Kenyans are being used by their masters xabesha iyo kukiye to disregard somalia territorial integrity.

In any civilised nation in the world the penalty for treason is death.
Where were you when Failamjo was listening to his master Abye when he said Somalia and Ethiopia will be one country and unified.

Kan waa Xooolo Doqonki Majerteen, sometimes you are very close to kuffur nimo, always cursing every dead person,
Hassan turki also fought in Gaalkacayo before he fought in the south, he is a Somali hero.

He fought against Ethiopia in 2006 in Xamar, in the 90s in Gedo, and in 2007 in kismaayo, and before that he was part of the nasrullah front in the 60s in ogadenia, along with our awoowes makhtal and sirad dolaal(Dr. Dolaal's dad) AUN!

All MJS have broken moral compases, dont expect them from anything other than gaal raacnimo iyo all things abomination umada loo hor kaco.

Trending