BREAKING: FGS and Qatar admit to bombing Puntland

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
You’re delusional next time you quote me understand the context me and the other person were talking in. And I never switched your words up I’m just letting you know the context of the original convo and how you’re off topic. He stated it was just a Qabiil enclave nothing to do with democracy. You don’t even read when you just fly into threads do you?

And here you go with the baseless accusations. Somaliland had real elections the only one man one vote election in the entire Horn. It had international observers at every polling station almost and a representative from each of the 3 parties at every single one of the polling stations.

Not only is your info on PL weak but your info on SL is just downright retarded. Go focus on your fake elections in Puntland and Amisomalia

Nacala shut the f*ck up and read the quotes properly. Not only delusional but also blind apparently. I reacted to the fact you claimed that sl an som are both clan enclaves and i kindly reminded you that xamar has the green light for the last time. Why so much c udcad full and neglecting the truth. Even by switching someones words up. I thought it to be funny but now i am starting to worry about you. Go seek medical attention walaal this is not healthy. Sience tells us that if an individual lies to him/her self about something they knew is a lie. And keep on lying. That they are afraid of the truth. In sha allah you will get the treatment you badly need.

Yoo

Eel eh?
Puntlanders this is a clear attack on you by Nabar Iyo Naxdin. The entire Nabar Iyo Naxdin party is bankrolled by Qatar. Ever wonder why the bombings in Mogadishu are a lot bigger and more frequent now? Same reason truly Qatar wants other people to pull out of Somalia especially amisom! Did you know Qatar was the main financier of the Islamic Courts Union Government in Mogadishu before Ethiopia and Abdullahi Yusuf led STG pushed out? Al Shabab was the military wing of the ICU
Your saying that as if thats a bad thing o_O (the icu part) are you mad? so supporting ethiopian invasion wouldve been the more welcomed move? aqli lix saac naga aamus, either way kick the arabs out as soon as we have better partners or are self reliant

Your saying that as if thats a bad thing o_O (the icu part) are you mad? so supporting ethiopian invasion wouldve been the more welcomed move? aqli lix saac naga aamus, either way kick the arabs out as soon as we have better partners or are self reliant

ICU was a very and thing, I see you have no real background information on who they were so Iska amuus. Caqli ma haysatid go do some research. Al Shabab being ICU military wing should be all you need to know. The fact that foreign fighters flooded into the country at the time too. ICU was about extremist Islam which is no good. They weren’t blowing anyone up because they were in control fully. It was only after Somalia Transitional Government backed by Ethiopia kicked them out did they start with the bombs but it just shows you who they always were.

Yoo

Eel eh?
ICU was a very and thing, I see you have no real background information on who they were so Iska amuus. Caqli ma haysatid go do some research. Al Shabab being ICU military wing should be all you need to know. The fact that foreign fighters flooded into the country at the time too. ICU was about extremist Islam which is no good. They weren’t blowing anyone up because they were in control fully. It was only after Somalia Transitional Government backed by Ethiopia kicked them out did they start with the bombs but it just shows you who they always were.
Your not making any sense at all, they dont even conduct themselves the same way i guess your the one who was no clue, you genius o_O if they didnt terrorize anyone in their 7 month rule what was the reason for invasion? I barely understood half of what you wrote write in somali to express yourself better warya

Your not making any sense at all, they dont even conduct themselves the same way i guess your the one who was no clue, you genius o_O if they didnt terrorize anyone in their 7 month rule what was the reason for invasion? I barely understood half of what you wrote write in somali to express yourself better warya

It’s not my fault you have no reading comprehension. So you’re okay with an Al Qaeda linked Islamic extremist gov to become the next terrorist training ground? You just want to excuse all the foreign fighters flooding the country ? Osama Bin Laden himself might have moved to Mogadishu if ICU was allowed to stay in power.

I think the 68 IQ thing is true your comments are kind of convincing me :chrisfreshhah:

Yoo

Eel eh?
It’s not my fault you have no reading comprehension. So you’re okay with an Al Qaeda linked Islamic extremist gov to become the next terrorist training ground? You just want to excuse all the foreign fighters flooding the country ? Osama Bin Laden himself might have moved to Mogadishu if ICU was allowed to stay in power.

I think the 68 IQ thing is true your comments are kind of convincing me :chrisfreshhah:
Classic case of a half wit , Al Qaeda only allied with AS in 2012 the ICU ceased to exist in 2007 you cant even tell which is which :siilaanyolaugh: The only point we can agree on is that one of us is lacking brains (you) :samwelcome: @ me when you have a clue of what your talking about.

Classic case of a half wit , Al Qaeda only allied with AS in 2012 the ICU ceased to exist in 2007 you cant even tell which is which :siilaanyolaugh: The only point we can agree on is that one of us is lacking brains (you) :samwelcome: @ me when you have a clue of what your talking about.

Exactly you are a classic case of a halfwit. The man who led ICU military wing aka al Shabab Hassan Dahir Aweys and Al-Turki were both involved in an earlier terrorist group in Somalia called Al Ittihad Al Islamiyyah who were allied to Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda in the 1990s when Osama was living in sudan. They would receive funding and training. After this group fell apart Hassan helped form ICU and became its military leader no doubt keeping in contact with his AQ buddies. After ICU was defeated the moderates in ICU fled to Djibouti, Hassan took his military to the bushes where they formed Al Shabab guerilla group, and Al-Turki formed the Ras Kamboni Terrorist militia. Hassan was designated a terrorist by the west in 2001 years before the ICU even formed and THATs who they chose to lead their military and you want to sit here asking dumb questions :mjlol:

:ufdup:

Study up on the history before you @ me again and continue making a fool of yourself

Exactly you are a classic case of a halfwit. The man who led ICU military wing aka al Shabab Hassan Dahir Aweys and Al-Turki were both involved in an earlier terrorist group in Somalia called Al Ittihad Al Islamiyyah who were allied to Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda in the 1990s when Osama was living in sudan. They would receive funding and training. After this group fell apart Hassan helped form ICU and became its military leader no doubt keeping in contact with his AQ buddies. After ICU was defeated the moderates in ICU fled to Djibouti, Hassan took his military to the bushes where they formed Al Shabab guerilla group, and Al-Turki formed the Ras Kamboni Terrorist militia.

:ufdup:

Study up on the history before you @ me again and continue making a fool of yourself
ICU were not extreme before the Ethiopian invasion. They were very popular with the shacab as they were different from the clan based bullshit they had experienced for more than 15 years. Remember, sh sharif was one of there leaders and he was not an extremist. The truth is that the Ethiopians wanted an excuse to keep Somalia debilitated.

ICU were not extreme before the Ethiopian invasion. They were very popular with the shacab as they were different from the clan based bullshit they had experienced for more than 15 years. Remember, sh sharif was one of there leaders and he was not an extremist. The truth is that the Ethiopians wanted an excuse to keep Somalia debilitated.

They had nobody to blow up. It was destined to become a terrorist playgrounds heaven. Al Shabab is also different from the clan based bullshit you want to take a guess where that came from? Yes the ICU had moderates but it sheltered all the terrorists too. Their grand plan was Somaliweyn ideology meaning cross border attacks on Ethiopia and Kenya. That’s why Ethiopia stomped it out and placed a moderate government in power instead. Why do you think Sharif joined Abdullahi Yusuf and STG later on?

They had nobody to blow up. It was destined to become a terrorist playgrounds heaven. Al Shabab is also different from the clan based bullshit you want to take a guess where that came from? Yes the ICU had moderates but it sheltered all the terrorists too. Their grand plan was Somaliweyn ideology meaning cross border attacks on Ethiopia and Kenya. That’s why Ethiopia stomped it out and placed a moderate government in power instead. Why do you think Sharif joined Abdullahi Yusuf and STG later on?
What do u mean they had no one to blow up. If they were the crazy terrorist ur saying they were they would of staged attacks in Kenya as Al Shabaab have done. It was only a small wing that were radical and they splintered off. Every Somali presidents ideology is somaliweyn. Obviously with the current situation that is not possible to implement as of now. Ethiopia was invited by Abdullahi Yusuf for his own political / tribalism agenda

What do u mean they had no one to blow up. If they were the crazy terrorist ur saying they were they would of staged attacks in Kenya as Al Shabaab have done. It was only a small wing that were radical and they splintered off. Every Somali presidents ideology is somaliweyn. Obviously with the current situation that is not possible to implement as of now. Ethiopia was invited by Abdullahi Yusuf for his own political / tribalism agenda

You do know that “small wing” splintered off AFTER ICU was ousted and they split into 3 terrorist groups: Al Shabab, Hizbul Islam, Ras Kamboni militia. So they weren’t exactly small they were literally 100% of ICU’s military wing all now taking to the bushes and becoming full blown terrorists. The only thing moderate about the ICU was Sheik Sharif and even he wasn’t even that moderate when you realize he joined a group fully knowing its military wing was led by a guy that had connections with Osama Bin Laden in the 90s and was branded a terrorist by the west in 2001 a full 5 years before ICU even came about. They were kicked out after not even 4 months of being in Mogadishu. They were still focused on capturing other areas of Southern Somalia before they could implement their plans. It’s just crazy to me you guys think a government allied with Al Qaeda through the head of its military wing Hassan Dahir Aweys and Al Turki would have been something good in the long run. Remember these are the people responsible for much of Somalias problems today and there’s really some of you who think they would have made a good government :drakelaugh:wallahi with sentiments like these it’s not hard to understand why Somalia has been a failed state for 30 years now.

Trending

Latest posts