BREAKING: Farmajo plans to change flag, destroy federal member states, and destroy HG and Abgaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
oh you're not but u r showing

Bro I am just studying under Prof.DR. @osman for my PhD dissertation on Horn of Africa Aborogines.

And stop the blasphemy and slandering of the Doc. he don't do multinicking. or you mad cus your an AB?

See it's a dead giveaway now you are @DR OSMAN since your defending him. And I sense your an aborigine. You even have the same writing style as him. You can't fool no one fam.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

@DR OSMAN can you tell me which one of these loud guys in this thread is Southern aboriginal

or the more colorful and flamboyant northern aboriginal

while we are at it do you think WAdani party, currently an aborigion
but trying to free himself nonetheless can join the civilized world or are under thick steel shackles?

Thank you DR.
your humble student.

This is the guy talking in the video:
@FartaagConsult

He says that Farmajo and Kheyre have a master plan for Somalia including the following:
  1. Increase the number of youth in parliament.
  2. Block HG and Abgaal from becoming PM.
  3. Block educated youth from becoming ministers.
  4. Set aside a portion of the budget for multimedia propaganda. Radio, television, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
  5. Get rid of AMISOM and bring them back with a new face.
  6. Change the Somali flag.
  7. Destroy the federal member states.
  8. Destroy Hawiye businesses in Bakaraha.
"Nabad iyo nolol" everyone.
:faysalwtf:
Stop posting fake shit! some ppl here take this stuff seriously.

:nahgirl:

I hate how every adeer and eedo has a damn youtube channel now, where they talk 55 hours straight of nonsense.

war naga aamusa.

as for farmaajo, he'll go without having accomplished anything. Let's hope, he doesn't sell somali ports to the bug eyed xabashs before he departs. It's almost certain he won't be re-elected, his supporters have dwindled, and he only has support from his clan and murursade now.

:snoop:

I had high expectations for the nipa and still hopes he get it right but He squandered a huge political capital by being impetuous and naïve:wow:

:snoop:

I had high expectations for the nipa and still hopes he get it right but He squandered a huge political capital by being impetuous and naïve:wow:
He's picked on everyone but Sland.:gucciwhat:

The guy said nothing about the clashes in the north, the innocnent people dying there. HE doesn't talk about the daily bombs in xamar. He refuses to work with maamul leaders(to be fair to him, those guys have a lot of blame to shoulder), instead he works with Ethiopia.

:kodaksmiley:

he looks happy and relaxed around abiy and afwerki, and he looks miserable and depressed when he is in somalia like he was told you are going to hell.:kanyehmm:

Add to the fact that he is making potentially dangerous agreements with nations that wanna exploit us(Ethiopia, china).

He hasn't picked a fight with alshabab despite them giving out zakats 10 miles outside of xamar.

He spent all the aid on rigging southwest election.

he's out there asking the UN to remove arms embargo on Eritrea, meanwhile, the UN renew our arms embargo.:umwhat: Why don't you fight for your own damn struggles?

:mindblown:

farmaajo is strange character.

@Ferrari he doesn’t want to pick a fight with SLand because he’s watching his federal mooryan subject Gaas and his one clan enclave Punanland getting abused in Sool. He doesn’t want any part of this

@Ferrari he doesn’t want to pick a fight with SLand because he’s watching his federal mooryan subject Gaas and his one clan enclave Punanland getting abused in Sool. He doesn’t want any part of this
logic would dictate they be one of the first people he talks to. WHen I say fight, I don't mean being belligerent and hostile towards them. He's largely ignored the elephant in the room.

he's altogether incompetent and incapable.

He deals harshly the somalis, but is budy budy with the axmaara. This proves he is somali through, through because this a classic sign of every single somali. From politicians to your average faarax on the streets to wadaado, they are mighty and strong against another somali, but are willing to bend over for ajnabis.

logic would dictate they be one of the first people he talks to. WHen I say fight, I don't mean being belligerent and hostile towards them. He's largely ignored the elephant in the room.

he's altogether incompetent and incapable.

He deals harshly the somalis, but is budy budy with the axmaara. This proves he is somali through, through because this a classic sign of every single somali. From politicians to your average faarax on the streets to wadaado, they are mighty and strong against another somali, but are willing to bend over for ajnabis.

The elephant in the room is Failmaajo being President of 1 bedroom in villa Somalia . He knows he’s too weak and too irrelevant to ever try anything against SL

He's picked on everyone but Sland.:gucciwhat:

The guy said nothing about the clashes in the north, the innocnent people dying there. HE doesn't talk about the daily bombs in xamar. He refuses to work with maamul leaders(to be fair to him, those guys have a lot of blame to shoulder), instead he works with Ethiopia.

:kodaksmiley:

he looks happy and relaxed around abiy and afwerki, and he looks miserable and depressed when he is in somalia like he was told you are going to hell.:kanyehmm:

Add to the fact that he is making potentially dangerous agreements with nations that wanna exploit us(Ethiopia, china).

He hasn't picked a fight with alshabab despite them giving out zakats 10 miles outside of xamar.

He spent all the aid on rigging southwest election.

he's out there asking the UN to remove arms embargo on Eritrea, meanwhile, the UN renew our arms embargo.:umwhat: Why don't you fight for your own damn struggles?

:mindblown:

farmaajo is strange character.

I CONCUR , He a Miskeen. hes picking up the wrong fights at the wrong time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending