BREAKING: Farmajo plans to change flag, destroy federal member states, and destroy HG and Abgaal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I the Sheikh tell you fam. Doctor Kaninni is

tenor.gif

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Asigaba laangab ah, marka dee. Grow yo numbers 1st then we can talk

War qofyahow walan Jaalle Farmaajo waa nin landeere ah. His people's numbers are 3 Mil+ and counting. What are your people's numbers again? :mjlaugh:

@DR OSMAN has a PhD in Aborigine Studies. He knows this topic front to back.

I am not really hip with Somali politics and all these Mini tribal chiefdoms confused me but I found a silverlining while I was Reading the sequel book called " Inside The Aborigines of Somali Penninsula"

from now on when I meet someone and they tell me I am from so so land and so so tribe, I be like , so your an

I hate how every adeer and eedo has a damn youtube channel now, where they talk 55 hours straight of nonsense.

war naga aamusa.

as for farmaajo, he'll go without having accomplished anything. Let's hope, he doesn't sell somali ports to the bug eyed xabashs before he departs. It's almost certain he won't be re-elected, his supporters have dwindled, and he only has support from his clan and murursade now.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I hate how every adeer and eedo has a damn youtube channel now, where they talk 55 hours straight of nonsense.

war naga aamusa.

as for farmaajo, he'll go without having accomplished anything. Let's hope, he doesn't sell somali ports to the bug eyed xabashs before he departs. It's almost certain he won't be re-elected, his supporters have dwindled, and he only has support from his clan and murursade now.

My pet aborigine your other master Jaalle Farmaajo has accomplished a lot of things and and he'll stay for 21 yrs. He will be re elected you'll see. His supporters are still supporting his great administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending