BREAKING: Farmajo deported from Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have more news?? I remember the crown prince of the UAE said to farmajo if you are against the dp world and base deal go to berbera and do something, maybe he thought he can and now denied access to Somaliland, so sad
:mjlol:

Anyone else have more news?? I remember the crown prince of the UAE said to farmajo if you are against the dp world and base deal go to berbera and do something, maybe he thought he can and now denied access to Somaliland, so sad
:mjlol:

#FAKENEWS#

He wasn't deported, he fled to avoid being eaten by Silanyo.

Silanyo's took Farmaajo's name literately and his known love for cheese made Farmaajo nervous and flee :lolbron:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Reer SL have taken so many Ls their self esteem has been severly damaged so they try to overcompensate with Fake News :mjlol::mjlol:

#FAKENEWS#

He wasn't deported, he fled to avoid being eaten by Silanyo.

Silanyo's took Farmaajo's name literately and his known love for cheese made Farmaajo nervous and flee :lolbron:
Lol Farmaajo was scared because he thought the news that Silanyo was on his way to the UAE made it ok for him to come, little does he know the snm is still alive and well, feel sorry for mr cheese

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Lol Farmaajo was scared because he thought the news that Silanyo was on his way to the UAE made it ok for him to come, little does he know the snm is still alive and well, feel sorry for mr cheese
Famaajo is the president of Somalia he hasn't got time to waste on a regional state :lolbron::lolbron:

Last edited:
Famaajo is the president of Somalia he hasn't got time to waste on a regional state :lolbron::lolbron:
latest

Our President denied that a genocide took place in the North-West - concluding in his thesis:

"The SNM’s guerrilla army briefly seized two major cities in Northern Somalia – Hargeisa and Buro – in 1988. Barre and his superior American weapons reacted by emphatically crushing the SNM movement. He essentially leveled the rebel cities."

In other words, he believes that the SNM were a rogue rebel element rather than a nationalist movement with unanimous support among the northern clans.

Evidently, some jimmies were rustled.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Our President denied that a genocide took place in the North-West - concluding in his thesis:

"The SNM’s guerrilla army briefly seized two major cities in Northern Somalia – Hargeisa and Buro – in 1988. Barre and his superior American weapons reacted by emphatically crushing the SNM movement. He essentially leveled the rebel cities."

In other words, he believes that the SNM were a rogue rebel element rather than a nationalist movement with unanimous support among the northern clans.

Evidently, some jimmies were rustled.
SNM were terrorists who raped and pillaged their way through large swaths of northern Somalia, why is that so difficult for your landers to understand? On the one hand landers want us to condemn General Morgan and how he bombed Isaaqs but on the other hand we're supposed to cheer SNM who committed so many crimes themselves. :ileycry::ileycry:

SNM were terrorists who raped and pillaged their way through large swaths of northern Somalia, why is that so difficult for your landers to understand? On the one hand landers want us to condemn General Morgan and how he bombed Isaaqs but on the other hand we're supposed to cheer SNM who committed so many crimes themselves. :ileycry::ileycry:
Excuses excuses, the famous MSB sympathiser excuse to hide their genocide against the Isaaq people, shameful especially during this month of Ramadan. Why do you claim somaliweyn and somalinimo when you refer to Somali bantu as canon fodder and hate anyone who is not of your clan? You should be ashamed of yourself, @Prince Abubu is right, somali irredentism is just daroodism, you want total control of other Somalis but haha that will never happen!

Waryaa, I'm a rural-Bari native - hailing from the mighty Abdirahim Ibrahim clan (coincidentally the same clan as Morgan).

I have no dog in this fight.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Excuses excuses, the famous MSB sympathiser excuse to hide their genocide against the Isaaq people, shameful especially during this month of Ramadan. Why do you claim somaliweyn and somalinimo when you refer to Somali bantu as canon fodder and hate anyone who is not of your clan? You should be ashamed of yourself, @Prince Abubu is right, somali irredentism is just daroodism, you want total control of other Somalis but haha that will never happen!

Darood have controlled Somalis for decades and decades and decades in fact centuries, we invite other somalis to carry the torch of Somalinimo but instead we're seeing chaos and disunity:manny:

You talk about Isaaq genocide but i see it as Somali genocide in the north. I also see Somali genocide in Galkacyo where Siad Barre's troops raped and killed Cumar Mahamoud MJ women and men throught the 1980s. Do you see us MJs turn around and cry about "MJ genocide"? :kodaksmiley:

Beesha Isaaq get a grip and stop your cuqdaad. The past is the past, the only way to progress is through reconciliation

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
If this true then this is pathetic.

How can you deny access to the President of Somalia when the UN and other global governances as well as nation states do not recongnise you as having privileges of a nation state let alone being a nation state.

Next time, I hope Farmajo makes his authority known and Somaliland knows who they are talking to.

Politics must not be treated like a childish game but it can actual affect local, regional, national and global affairs.

Don't present yourself as a 'country' when you are denied access.

How can one deport the president of Somalia. Does this even make sense?
It's like kim jon un going to the US
Darood have controlled Somalis for decades and decades and decades in fact centuries, we invite other somalis to carry the torch of Somalinimo but instead we're seeing chaos and disunity:manny:

You talk about Isaaq genocide but i see it as Somali genocide in the north. I also see Somali genocide in Galkacyo where Siad Barre's troops raped and killed Cumar Mahamoud MJ women and men throught the 1980s. Do you see us MJs turn around and cry about "MJ genocide"? :kodaksmiley:

Beesha Isaaq get a grip and stop your cuqdaad. The past is the past, the only way to progress is through reconciliation
You should be ashamed! You do not believe in somalinimo when you call your own brothers and sisters who are Somali bantu "canon fodder" i do not even consider you a somali but one who is filled with hate

Status
Not open for further replies.