BREAKING: Farmajo deported from Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is there a sudden influx of militant landers?

mindless cuqdad ridden ones at that.

My nigga cream cheese OWNS somalian-land. This is fact. I also heard siilyanyo was born a woman. but you didn't hear this from me.

these are all facts btw

oh this tweet just like somalian-land is fake news #staywoke

waraabe

Your superior
why is there a sudden influx of militant landers?

mindless cuqdad ridden ones at that.

My nigga cream cheese OWNS somalian-land. This is fact. I also heard siilyanyo was born a woman. but you didn't hear this from me.

these are all facts btw

Calaacal badanaa naagaha buqland :ayaanswag:

We don't care buq stater
oh its "We" now? the "we wuz somaliland back when the europeans carved it and now we want to go back because MJs are oppressing us" brigade has risen? Dont get uppity with me sis. soon they'll gloat about some tragedy and get banned like the rest. k bye

waraabe

Your superior
oh its "We" now? the "we wuz somaliland back when the europeans carved it and now we want to go back because MJs are oppressing us" brigade has risen? Dont get uppity with me sis. soon they'll gloat about some tragedy and get banned like the rest. k bye

Mj can't even protect themselves how are they oppressing anyone? :ayaanswag: You missed the 100 puntlanders khalaased by al kabab?
Stop trying to be relevant

Mj can't even protect themselves how are they oppressing anyone? :ayaanswag: You missed the 100 puntlanders khalaased by al kabab?
Stop trying to be relevant
if puntlnd couldn't defend themselves against them, they would be right at your door killing a 1oo of your people. your welcome

Nope, we can deal with wanlawein and their terrorists (including buq state)

I will not make you relevant :ftw9nwa:
chile, your lucky your so far up north and have puntites as your barrier. be sure to make dua for your protectors when your doing your daily two rakcas for ictiraf. do you wake up sweaty in the middle of the night when you have nightmares of Somaliwayne? do your parents then come into your room and rub your head gently as they whisper "shh xabibi ictiraf is right around the corner ".

latest

:mjlol:

This cracked me up. Kudos to the artist.
It gets funnier whenever I look at it. Why does the one in the voter booth have an eye patch, is he supposed be to be a pirate? LMAOO

waraabe

Your superior
chile, your lucky your so far up north and have puntites as your barrier. be sure to make dua for your protectors when your doing your daily two rakcas for ictiraf. do you wake up sweaty in the middle of the night when you have nightmares of Somaliwayne? do your parents then come into your room and rub your head gently as they whisper "shh xabibi ictiraf is right around the corner ".

You aren't relevant and will never be relevant, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending