Breaking Farmaajo and Ahmed Madoobe in bust up that resulted nearly in fist fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Well I am anti violence and pro peace, the silver linings in this conflict is two men settling out their differences the old fashion way without resorting to ordering soldiers to kill each other. Hopefully they are giving a few hours to cool off and they come to an understanding. :)

Dues it looks that way. Madoobe is fearful of the assurgent Awliyahan who have been the dominant force in Kismaayo.

The reer Cabdille who lost out in the Somali Region to their fellow Mohamed Subeyr rivals, the reer Isaaq are desperate to clinch on to power in Jubaland by any means.

They are more politically shrewd than the Awliyahan but the Awliyahan who possibly have the backing of Farmaajo and his subclan are determined to break and set themselves up as a power house.

The Awliyahan have always been distinct and be known as Awliyahan Darood rather than Awliyahan OG.

General Morgan used to recruit from that subclan and live among them when he prepared for recapturing Kismaayo.

General Gabyow is one of their sons who were with their brethren in contrast to Mohamed Subeyr who were aligned with Aydiid.
Ogaden is too big and should takeover other somalis land for breathing room loool

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
They think making a deal with my folks will help them but they do not know united we are today than more than ever before
You’re a non factor in JL an absolute minority with no power politically and militarily those days are long gone there’s no sense in making deals with you, Kablalax is a majority only in 3 districts Afmadow,Dhoobley and Badhadhe

You’re a non factor in JL an absolute minority with no power politically and militarily those days are long gone there’s no sense in making deals with you, Kablalax is a majority only in 3 districts Afmadow,Dhoobley and Badhadhe
Says the folks who need help from hawiye and al shabaab just to stand a chance but in due time we will torch all troublemakers

Says the folks who need help from hawiye and al shabaab just to stand a chance but in due time we will torch all troublemakers
Xininyo KDF bantus ku faan, what happened to Axmaqs expedition into middle jubba? You morons were talking as if he would really be able to liberate middle jubba but the loser hasn't been able to leave kismayo.

Xininyo KDF bantus ku faan, what happened to Axmaqs expedition into middle jubba? You morons were talking as if he would really be able to liberate middle jubba but the loser hasn't been able to leave kismayo.
He was walking in xamar unlike the so called prez and pm who are so corrupt that ic don't trust them with funds anymore plus who uses ethiopia to attack somalis but them as they aslo support shabaab and will be brought to justice if they ever step foot in a western country again

He was walking in xamar unlike the so called prez and pm who are so corrupt that ic don't trust them with funds anymore plus who uses ethiopia to attack somalis but them as they aslo support shabaab and will be brought to justice if they ever step foot in a western country again
You're talking nonsense sxb, Nuusqan Madoobe is not able to go into Middle Jubba and he is persona non-grata shoot to kill in Gedo. And many areas in Lower Jubba are out of his control. Your uncle Axmaq madoobe was also a former Al-Shabab leader who has been captured by the US military have you forgotten that?

You're talking nonsense sxb, Nuusqan Madoobe is not able to go into Middle Jubba and he is persona non-grata shoot to kill in Gedo. And many areas in Lower Jubba are out of his control. Your uncle Axmaq madoobe was also a former Al-Shabab leader who has been captured by the US military have you forgotten that?
Don't be funny as i saw your folks dragged by kdf near the border and did nothing plus why would he go to ghetto where the border where ethiopia abuses you guys once a while at for plus next guy will clean whole area by deporting all you illegals once n for all

Don't be funny as i saw your folks dragged by kdf near the border and did nothing plus why would he go to ghetto where the border where ethiopia abuses you guys once a while at for plus next guy will clean whole area by deporting all you illegals once n for all

You are gumeysi ku nool and will always be that way, your people have never held leadership in Somalia and never will. The only way axmaq is in kismayo is by the xiniyo of KDF and I'm sure you know the largest loss of kenyan soldiers in history happened in the Gedo region. But go ask your uncles in cafes how your peoples condition were before operation linda nchi

You are gumeysi ku nool and will always be that way, your people have never held leadership in Somalia and never will. The only way axmaq is in kismayo is by the xiniyo of KDF and I'm sure you know the largest loss of kenyan soldiers in history happened in the Gedo region. But go ask your uncles in cafes how your peoples condition were before operation linda nchi
Your mad because your a powerless langab stuck in 91 plus under moryaan skirts but do remember unlike msb this guy got no army behind him and will be lucky to still be breathing at end of this year plus your forgetting why msb's government failed is due to lack of support from us and mjs which clearly you guys very stupid and never learn but you guys will the hard way

Your mad because your a powerless langab stuck in 91 plus under moryaan skirts but do remember unlike msb this guy got no army behind him and will be lucky to still be breathing at end of this year plus your forgetting why msb's government failed is due to lack of support from us and mjs which clearly you guys very stupid and never learn but you guys will the hard way

Doqonki Cagdheer have you ever been president of any country or even prime minister? What type of influence have you ever had? 2012 is the first time your backward people became noticed through Bantus, before that you were lamaooyan in kismayo which is well known fact. We know your people well you only know force through slavery thats why you behave well in your native countries ethiopia and kenya now you want to bring your masters into Somalia, but your influence for the first time is only in one city which gave you some confidence it's quite sad.
b.jpg

ewHrQz4.jpg

Doqonki Cagdheer have you ever been president of any country or even prime minister? What type of influence have you ever had? 2012 is the first time your backward people became noticed through Bantus, before that you were lamaooyan in kismayo which is well known fact. We know your people well you only know force through slavery thats why you behave well in your native countries ethiopia and kenya now you want to bring your masters into Somalia, but your influence for the first time is only in one city which gave you some confidence it's quite sad.
b.jpg

ewHrQz4.jpg
YOu guys attacked kenya as al shabaab but cry when they come under un just like your weakass uncle but can't do nothing to no one as langabnimo is a true curse and we own jl so never forget that ever

YOu guys attacked kenya as al shabaab but cry when they come under un just like your weakass uncle but can't do nothing to no one as langabnimo is a true curse and we own jl so never forget that ever

Your people are truly the dumbest of all somalis, from Umar Jess AKA Asho Caydiid to Nuusqan Madoobe the Al-shabab member turned KDF stooge. Abdi Iley aka the escaped prisoner in Jail ogaden. I expect nothing else from people who have been under gumeysi for hundreds of years.

Your people are truly the dumbest of all somalis, from Umar Jess AKA Asho Caydiid to Nuusqan Madoobe the Al-shabab member turned KDF slave. Who else are your leaders, no one knows. Oh I almost forgot Abdi Iley aka the escaped prisoner in Jail ogaden. Your a joke of a people let me know when your leader can go to any other gobol in JL before his term ends.
Coming from slaves of hawiyes i am not offended at all as you guys got nothing going for you guys besides dead centralists dreams

Your people are truly the dumbest of all somalis, from Umar Jess AKA Asho Caydiid to Nuusqan Madoobe the Al-shabab member turned KDF stooge. Abdi Iley aka the escaped prisoner in Jail ogaden. I expect nothing else from people who have been under gumeysi for hundreds of years.
Free your uncle from moryaans that he can not even try for murder out of fear being karbashed but yet dares to call himself a president of a country but only a butler of a one villa bedroom

Free your uncle from moryaans that he can not even try for murder out of fear being karbashed but yet dares to call himself a president of a country but only a butler of a one villa bedroom

He's chilling in Villa Somalia the highest seat in the country, there is nothing for me to free him of. However I believe you should've tried harder in freeing your loser uncles qalbidagax and abdi iley from jail ogaden and soon enough the mayor of 9km in kismayo Axmaq will be joining them

Coming from slaves of hawiyes i am not offended at all as you guys got nothing going for you guys besides dead centralists dreams

How are you going to bring up hawiye and your related to Umar Jess aka Casho Caydiid. Do you remember how much Doqon cagdheers were exterminated for being dhabodilifs for USC? don't ever forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending