Breaking Farmaajo and Ahmed Madoobe in bust up that resulted nearly in fist fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's chilling in Villa Somalia the highest seat in the country, there is nothing for me to free him of. However I believe you should've tried harder in freeing your loser uncles qalbidagax and abdi iley from jail ogaden and soon enough the mayor of 9km in kismayo Axmaq will be joining them
That was a stupid move by the novice farmajo but yet again he learned from his mentor gaas

How are you going to bring up hawiye and your related to Umar Jess aka Casho Caydiid. Do you remember how much Doqon cagdheers were exterminated for being dhabodilifs for USC? don't ever forget.
Caydid is in hell with his usc clan members,ay and maybe msb the dumbest dictator there ever was in the history of dictators plus ofcourse a few of his clan members too so behave yourself guests as the past is not the present or the future

He's chilling in Villa Somalia the highest seat in the country, there is nothing for me to free him of. However I believe you should've tried harder in freeing your loser uncles qalbidagax and abdi iley from jail ogaden and soon enough the mayor of 9km in kismayo Axmaq will be joining them
Nope but xarmajo and senor downsyndrome will be in the hague though soon together

I love seeing MX tears :ahh:

Almost a decade and they're still crying over the internet like females kkkkkkk.
Bro honestly shut up you were under gumeeysi since Jees laid down his weapons first under Morgan then under Hiiraale from 1993-2012 thats how long you’ve been in chains till your Kenyan master decided to free you from servitude never forget who you are and you’re roots:comeon:
We had bigger fish to fry. Now that it's been taken care of MX have been sweeped aside with ease and made non-significant in Kismayo.

Went from "competing" for Jland's leadership to supporting OG subclans against President Ahmed Islam :francis:

Last edited:
Bro honestly shut up you were under gumeeysi since Jees laid down his weapons first under Morgan then under Hiiraale from 1993-2012 thats how long you’ve been in chains till your Kenyan master decided to free you from servitude never forget who you are and you’re roots:comeon:

did you forget when uncle hassan turki fingered huraale and made him lick it b000nyahow

:gucciwhat: :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending