Breaking: Ethiopian Airstrikes hit gobolka Hiiraan !!!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

@bidenkulaha
Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

We rule Somalia from Zaylac soo soco Bandar Qassim to Raas Kambooni.

Ethiopia attacks Hiiraan.

images (69).jpeg

Why Farmaajo why.

Yeah easy and obvious, Somalis unite and drop qabiil.:mjkkk:
We had Ethiopia do us a little favor, a lot of them were right here cheering and dancing when Kenya 💣 Gedo. Now it’s let’s unite, brother, help yourself, we’ve wanted Somalia to be something for so long but realized people hold on to grudges. All Somalis are my enemies and I don’t blame them. I will work with the enemy of my enemy. And you my brother, go back to being ONLF and pick up arms so I can hand you over :pachah1:

But what do you do when you have clans supporting this? How can you unite?
Good question. Honestly, if people understood what they gain by uniting, they would do it. Literally abandoning qabiil and uniting is the answer to every single problem we face today. Alshabab would be eradicated in 48 hours, poverty and droughts could be eliminated in no time and all the stupid qabiil wars over dusty towns would end. The problem is not qabyaalad but that of low IQ, a low IQ that will not let us see how much we will benefit vs how miserable our current situation is.

Keep me out of this I ain’t from Hiiraan and the only people from there I know are in Matabaan :trumpsmirk:
Oh but beesha hawiye was one remember? it’s okay, Ethiopia won’t tolerate Al Shabab in its buffer zones. At least I’ve invited them over and they’ve been working for me since 2015, how about you call them ATMIS :pachah1:

We had Ethiopia do us a little favor, a lot of them were right here cheering and dancing when Kenya 💣 Gedo. Now it’s let’s unite, brother, help yourself, we’ve wanted Somalia to be something for so long but realized people hold on to grudges. All Somalis are my enemies and I don’t blame them. I will work with the enemy of my enemy. And you my brother, go back to being ONLF and pick up arms so I can hand you over :pachah1:
@bidenkulaha this is what I meant? This guy probably has relatives who take shit in the jungle because they don’t have a proper bathroom, but he gets more joy out of sticking it to other Somalis who are equally as miserable as his kinfolk.

@Malik_N_Tea onlf is in my blood! My father was in it and so was his father! Gaal lala dagaalo is in my blood, can you say the same? Aabaha nin gaal xabad maku riday?

@bidenkulaha this is what I meant? This guy probably has relatives who take shit in the jungle because they don’t have a proper bathroom, but he gets more joy out of sticking it to other Somalis who are equally as miserable as his kinfolk.

@Malik_N_Tea onlf is in my blood! My father was in it and so was his father! Gaal lala dagaalo is in my blood, can you say the same?
At least I have a jungle to take a shit in dawg you have a desert and the only city in Somalia that is controlled by Al Shabab is Buale, again, no toilets there just beheadings. Gaal lala dagaalo used to be in your blood, now you hand over ONLF operatives and you wear Ethiopian military uniforms in Somalia carrying black tinted radios speaking into it in a foreign Ethiopian language. You work for the same man your father fought, if it’s true what you said about your dad I know you hate seeing what happened to your people in the end :kanyehmm:

Trending

Latest posts