BREAKING! Erdogan Loses Mayoral Elections! Chants Of "Turkey Is Secular & Will Remain Secular' Reverberate Throughout The Streets!

Erdogan is a Islamist/muslim brotherhood so not surprising the likely guy to take after him I heard is a non Islamist pro west.

He lost only 1 city, the others he didn’t have it last election and the Islamist party got 5 percent so really he only lost it cuz of the Islamist vote not going to him

I have lost all sentiments to religion, I am ambivalent about it now, so I think I am more close to being a cultural muslim. I think this is the final stage of gaalnimo, you see how Richard Dawkins moves lool
Yeah, you've already spoken at length about how you've reached peak apostasy enlightenment compared to all of your junior gaals on here who ain't shit and how little f*cks you give about these matters.

It was just banter, bruv, as you London people say.

these niggas wanna be white so bad
Well they think Erdogan will ruin the advancements made by Atatyrk after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire. To the west of Turkey are secular rich nations while to the east are conservative poor nations. What ideology do you think will bring forth a stable and wealthy Turkey?

Good news, the Suldaan needs to go and the seculars will reverse his entire Somalian policy as it is not based on sound geopolitics but ideological driven (neo-ottomanism)

GemState

36/21
VIP
Better read on the dynamics.
Good news, the Suldaan needs to go and the seculars will reverse his entire Somalian policy as it is not based on sound geopolitics but ideological driven (neo-ottomanism)
The Suldaan will remain until 2029, which by then SL will remain as it was in 1991 and 38 years will have been wasted chasing a mirage, but you will still insist with Khat stained lips;

"wallahi trust me bro ictiraaf is around the corner, Lascaanod will wave the Iranian flag anyday now"

The Suldaan will remain until 2029, which by then SL will remain as it was in 1991 and 38 years will have been wasted chasing a mirage, but you will still insist with Khat stained lips;

"wallahi trust me bro ictiraaf is around the corner, Lascaanod will wave the Iranian flag anyday now"
SL was a fractured nation in 1991 in Isaaq civil war. Clearly you have zero knowledge on any history kiddo.

Turks won’t ever help the Eastern Sool cause, they are simply concerned & deal with the Xamarawi elites and the Xamarawi elites seem not give a damn about the Eastern Sool tribal cause (don’t try to pretend your cousins are principled sovreigntists).

The Turkish seculars reversing their deals with the Xamarawi elite will further weaken them which is in my interest. Eastern Sool obsession you have clearly stems from your tribal frustration. My angle in previous post was only about weakening the FGS not about the empty Eastern Sool community.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
I have lost all sentiments to religion, I am ambivalent about it now, so I think I am more close to being a cultural muslim. I think this is the final stage of gaalnimo, you see how Richard Dawkins moves lool
You worship Waaq 🐦⬛?

reer

VIP

secularists are on a dowmward spiral. they have lower fertility rates.

Maybe, I don't see the return on investment that Turkey is receiving by engaging with Somalia.