Breaking: Deputy Attorney general of Somalia got assassinated .

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
RIP.
It reminds me of these videos of Al Shabab members who killed in day light some politicians and soldiers of the Somali State..This is crazy. Somalia is crazy, and i feel bad for this young dude.
What a shithole !

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It's been them all along. Amisom are just there to provide intel and leaks to al shabaab. Both of them deserve to die.

:kodaksmiley::fredo:

Pull the masks off half these El Kabaab members and they probably look like this

G9e9D3DP_400x400.jpg

KENYA needs to withdraw from Jubaland, alshabab hasn't been defeated yet, they only control Kismaayo where they guard your uncle.

is that what you want for this country?

Fixed it 4 you bloody hypocrite
Like I said take ur crocodile tears elsewhere
Ain't nobody got time for ur calaacal

@DRACO Farmaajo isn't going anywhere. Keep crying.

You have no shame, using someone's death. AUN.
he will go and you will go with him.

no way he's getting reelected.

But good to know that you stand for Somalia's destruction and the endless murdering of its citizens, by shabab or by Ethiopians.

he will go and you will go with him.

no way he's getting reelected.

But good to know that you stand for Somalia's destruction and the endless murdering of its citizens, by shabab or by Ethiopians.
@DRACO is mocking innocent people's deaths and using their deaths against Farmaajo bc he thinks the pres is bad for his sl admin, this excites him. He would probably be happy to see many more die, and supports the likes of Cabdishakur.

Don't @ me and expect me to clap for him and his garbage like you are.

:trash:

and loool where am I going?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I was watching video of AS assasins. They just walk up behind the would victim and shoot them in the head point blank. Some of them don’t even have the time to react.

Saalax Bidaar

@SirLancelLord
share with us how a force meant to fight in conventional warfare using battlefield tactics is suppose to combat a group waging asymmetrical warfare?

A guy wielding a pistol , shooting someone, then Fleeing the scene and hiding amidst the 3 million residenta is almost impossible to stop.

What is happening in Somalia is a security nightmare and many don’t seem to realize just how hard it is to fight an enemy you can’t really see

AUN both.

The reason is every government doesn't prioritize security. They are busy with everything else but.

why not just focus on security? you can't really do anything else if there is no peace.

and may I ask the N&N employees @embarassing @AarLibaax what exactly is aimsom doing in xamar? what is their job?
Amisom are there to collect welfare money. Imagine if there is peace in the south they'll loose a major cash cow..

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN, he was definitely a HERO of his people and this proves that there are forces in Somalia who thrive in negative energy. I pray for all the people who are risking their lives every single day trying to bring back normalcy to our country. We should never forget about the sacrifices :)

Saalax Bidaar

His killing will soon be released in a video..
Mudane AS have the best camera work I have ever seen of any terrorist organization. They record crisp HD and never seem to disappoint in capturing images of their latest attacks

I was watching the Ceel Cade, Kulbiyow and other operations they carried out against the SNA and man are they ruthless in their conduct. They absolutely destroy the KDF/Amisom/SNA on the regular

Technically Kenya Invaded Somalia, Uganda/Burundi did not
not really.

shaikh shariif made them part of the AU and requested them to come into Somalia.

They didn't just walk in uninvited. Look it up.

The point is, almost 15 years later, AU forces have to close the main streets outside of villa somalia for safety concerns. They don't control anything.

they gotta go home, including Kenya, before some low IQ xoolo accuses me of having an agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts