Breaking: Deputy Attorney general of Somalia got assassinated .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
The FG has failed the people of Somalia if even the most highest ranking are getting killed .

Farmaajo admin should be impeached and democratic elections held so the people can elect true leaders to bring about real change.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
The FG has failed the people of Somalia if even the most highest ranking are getting killed .

Farmaajo admin should be impeached and democratic elections held so the people can elect true leaders to bring about real change.

No point bruv, these idiots on here rather be in Dreamland and shout about Somaliland

AUN.

not shocked. This government spent their time and resources on clan wars instead of shabab.

I won't be shocked if they get to farmaajo himself soon.

DRACO

VIP
AUN.

not shocked. This government spent their time and resources on clan wars instead of shabab.

I won't be shocked if they get to farmaajo himself soon.
Rn in Mogadishu people feel like a walking zombie knowing any moment could be their last, two years ago that was not the case .

The Dep AG mother was mudered last year in MOG, today him.

Rn in Mogadishu people feel like a walking zombie knowing any moment could be their last, two years ago that was not the case .

The Dep AG mother was mudered last year in MOG, today him.

AUN both.

The reason is every government doesn't prioritize security. They are busy with everything else but.

why not just focus on security? you can't really do anything else if there is no peace.

and may I ask the N&N employees @embarassing @AarLibaax what exactly is aimsom doing in xamar? what is their job?

AUN.
Farmaajos administration made somalia into a social media super power. If he is really sincere he should change amison soldiers with Somalias Army. With the salary amison earns the somali soldiers would finish Al shabab in less than a year.

They are unable to secure all of xamar. They are unable to deter or prevent these regular assassinations and bombings.

their absence wouldn't be felt.

Do you agree they need to pull out of Somalia?

Keep your crocodile tears to urself

Amisom is only in Somalia because of terrorists like Alshabaab Ahlu Sunna, Raskambooni, AlIitihad, etc etc etc

Now say ur AUN to martyred brother & move along sxb

Keep your crocodile tears to urself

Amisom is only in Somalia because of terrorists like Alshabaab Ahlu Sunna, Raskambooni, AlIitihad, etc etc etc

Now say ur AUN to martyred brother & move along sxb
I already said AUN, it is you who hasnt, prioritizing your defense for your duli failed adeer axmaarjo over a simple duca.

Amisom needs to withdraw from xamar, alshabab hasn't been defeated yet, they only control villa somalia where they guard your uncle.

is that what you want for this country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts