breaking: confirmed Hamas decapitated and burned babies

lol, this is your comeback to premeditated slaughter of kids. comparing it to those kids used as human shields by hamas and given warnings before israel bombs.
bullshit - they bomb mosques, refugee camps, hospitals, schools. The Israelis kill far more civilians than the Palestinians do. That's a fact.

Last edited:
bullshit - they bomb mosques, refugee camps, schools. The Israelis kill far more civilians than the Palestinians do. That's a fact.

Yup. 447 killed Palestinian children have been confirmed in the past days, but you won't see any outrage from these Israelis and the people who support them.

In fact, I've seen more of them justifying it (in the name of Israeli were attacked first) rather than condemn the Palestinian civilian children murdered.

Yup. 447 Palestinian children have been confirmed to killed in the past days, but you won't see any outrage from these Israelis and the people who support them.

In fact, I've seen more of them justifying it (in the name of Israeli were attacked first) rather than condemn the Palestinian civilian children murdered.
I think I'm a level-headed person. What Hamas did to civilians was terrible - and they were rightly condemned.

I am amazed at the reaction to the Gaza bombings. Leaders of the west are literally defending Israels's atrocities there, saying it's their right to bomb Gaza. They're pretty much supporting the loss of civilian lives - the UK + US are providing additional military support, even though Israel doesn't need it.

It's clear to me that large sections of western society (or at least politicians + media) consider Israeli lives to be worth more than Palestinian lives. It's messed up.

I think I'm a level-headed person. What Hamas did to civilians was terrible - and they were rightly condemned.

I am amazed at the reaction to the Gaza bombings. Leaders of the west are literally defending Israels's atrocities there, saying it's their right to bomb Gaza. I

It's clear to me that large sections of western society (or at least politicians + media) consider Israeli lives to be worth more than Palestinian lives. It's messed up.

💯 They've been through the same cycle for more than 70 years. The western propaganda machine is what's exacerbating and disincentivizing the lives of Palestinians.

From January to July this year, almost 150 Palestinians were executed by Israeli forces, but they are not allowed to defend themselves. As soon as they engage in rightful resistance, as permitted by international laws, they're called t*rrorists. But when Israel does it and on larger scale, they are justified and the entire world have to side with them, otherwise you're t*rrorist sympathizer.

guys I have seen some gaals saying in twitter that hamas is the reason for palestine not getting some resources or whatever. Can anyone tell me what is actually going on with hamas in Palestine in terms of electricity and stuff

guys I have seen some gaals saying in twitter that hamas is the reason for palestine not getting some resources or whatever. Can anyone tell me what is actually going on with hamas in Palestine in terms of electricity and stuff

Israel has prohibited electricity, fuel, water and other basic necessities from entering Gaza, essentially worsening the already besieged enclave. Israel is using these recent flares from Hamas as a justification and will maintain the blockade until cessation of the war and a return of the captives.

Israel has prohibited electricity, fuel, water and other basic necessities from entering Gaza, essentially worsening the already besieged enclave. Israel is using these recent flares from Hamas as a justification and will maintain the blockade until cessation of the war and a return of the captives.
I said that on twitter but these guys are making claims like Hamas has money to buy electricity and whatever

I said that on twitter but these guys are making claims like Hamas has money to buy electricity and whatever

Stop wasting your time arguing with daft people. Way too many people lack the capability of thinking for themselves outside of listening to propaganda/misinformation. Also, the issue is not Hamas not having money. There were little issues before the war, but it's rather about Israel forbidding anything to go through the air, sea or land borders into Gaza. They are also threatening any country who wants to send aid through the Egyptian border crossing and recently airstroke nearby areas.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
is this a real question? i don't want anything, i am telling you what will happen.
"The Jew’s domination in the state seems so assured that now not only can he call himself a Jew again, but he ruthlessly admits his ultimate national and political designs. A section of his race openly owns itself to be a foreign people, yet even here they lie. For while the Zionists try to make the rest of the world believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim. It doesn’t even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organization for their international world swindle, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks."

- A.H

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
20231012_213239.jpg

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...Interesting...

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
1925 text on The Eternal Jew prompts consideration of its accuracy in the present day.

"He works systematically for revolutionization in a twofold sense: economic and political.

Around peoples who offer too violent a resistance to attack from within he weaves a net of enemies, thanks to his international influence, incites them to war, and finally, if necessary, plants a flag of revolution on the very battlefields.

In economics he undermines the states until the social enterprises which have become unprofitable are taken from the state and subjected to his financial control.

In the political field he refuses the state the means for its self-preservation, destroys the foundations of all national self-maintenance and defense, destroys faith in the leadership, scoffs at its history and past, and drags everything that is truly great into the gutter.

Culturally, he contaminates art, literature, the theatre, makes a mockery of natural feeling, overthrows all concepts of beauty and sublimity, of the noble and the good, and instead drags men down into the sphere of his own base nature.

Religion is ridiculed, ethics and morality represented as outmoded, until the last props of a nation in its struggle for existence in this world have fallen.

Now begins the great last revolution. In gaining political power the Jew casts off the few cloaks that he still wears. The democratic people’s Jew becomes the blood-Jew and tyrant over peoples. In a few years he tries to exterminate the national intelligentsia and by robbing the peoples of their natural intellectual leadership makes them ripe for the slave’s lot of permanent subjugation.

The most frightful example of this kind is offered by Russia, where he killed or starved about thirty million people with positively fanatical savagery, in part amid inhuman tortures, in order to give a gang of Jewish journalists and stock exchange bandits domination over a great people.

The end is not only the end of the freedom of the peoples oppressed by the Jew, but also the end of this parasite upon the nations. After the death of his victim, the vampire sooner or later dies too.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
why is that wecel murtad hiding now that his lies have been exposed, come out come out wherever you are
:russ:

Trending

Latest posts