breaking: confirmed Hamas decapitated and burned babies

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
40 kids thats 80 parents and not even one has said anything? Do you not have a brain yaa jaahil?

Not even a drunk Muslim would burn no baby or a dead body. We all know itโ€™s forbidden to burn a human nor is extremism allowed in Islam. Fake news.

Not even a drunk Muslim would burn no baby or a dead body. We all know itโ€™s forbidden to burn a human nor is extremism allowed in Islam. Fake news.

but I mean.... can you really imagine they said "yeah, let's behead 40 babies".

one incident.... ok... sort of... maaaaybeee.....

but they in an organized way said "yes- let's decapitate 40 babies"?...... this is not Daesh (contrary to what Zionist propaganda would like people to think)..... these are Palestinian resistance fighters.... even Gazans very understandably upset at their oppression..... they really made this conscious, deliberate decision to... behead babies???

I don't buy it at all. I think this is a hoax, I haven't looked into all the competing arguments but.... just from the sound of it, I think this is a hoax, I don't believe it.

We have been waiting for Israeli to show us the proof, here it is
Beheaded children in #Gaza today by the Israeli armyโ€™s air strikes. My account maybe got locked after this tweet
So please Retweet. Here is the truth which you were waiting for, Israel is Criminal.
F8VpwQ2XUAAA3zy

Trending