Breaking: AS attack Liyuu Boolis and capture Yeed and Aato, Bakool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not looking good. If this is true, must be internal problems. How is Shabaab suddenly getting that far. Totally overrun

Marehan propaganda, they are excellent liars, Ogaden are looking after Bakool sare which is Cawlyahan land and no way we will let alkabaab enter DDS or Bakool sare insha Allah

dont fall for their weak fake news, they are bored so come up with latest gimmick

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
For those who don't know Madoobe and Cagjar are having a proxy war in DDS, and they are themselves subjects of Kenya and Ethiopia respectively.
But you are under both of em like a nasty itch that wont leave-Got to suck to hate these men but be so powerless against them
snoop.png

Caghdeer won't get anything in koonfur Galbeed. Koonfur Galbeed and Gedo have Aliance we will sent troops to laftagraan toDeNatzify those towns.

Dalalos, still the cuqdad has not been washed out i seen

Marehan Towardose Goita Hirabu al ahmaar assmiliated creature, you can insult OG all you want, insha Allah it will not make you move out of west gedo

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
why don't you send the troops to cabudwaq where HG is massacring you?

and Ogaden bakool sare already has 12 Mps for SWS parliament 69 Mps, not bad

:mjlaugh:
You are concerned about free CW while your towns fall one by one to AS, forget about liberating Buale I am scared you will lose Dhoobleey too.

Jamal Osman needs to be investigated. I have now retracted my support for him after watching an interview he did with Hanoolato. I will not defend him using qabiil. He needs to be arrested and interviewed next time he tries to land in Ogaden’s land whether DDS or Jubbaland. The blame falls on cagjar government for not establishing an intelligence unit to collect information & intelligence from terrorist cells. Cagjar also took the heavy weapons from liyuu forces stationed near the borders. I support banning Jamal Osman from the region until investigations are completed.

what did Jamal do wrong bro? he has not attacked OG in any way

There is no such thing as Absame. Same means xeerki Same, it's like Adal or Ajuran, those Absame are actually Marehan..

warya is this mjuahid ibn nuur, the mentally ill dude who lost his mind during the wars with SPM days?

did you escape the asylum? i remember you telling us that Marehan built the great pyramids of Giza in Egypt, did yall carve them blocks with your small teeth horta?

:mjlaugh:

what did Jamal do wrong bro? he has not attacked OG in any way

I know bro but he filmed liyu Boolis military base using Go Pro drone cameras and exposed their military location and military vehicles and numbers. Even Al-Shabab did not allow him to film their military base and interviewed him under a Mango tree in Jilib! Big failure from Cagjar government for allowing government secrets such as the military operation and information being given to a journalist who has shady connections.

All intelligence units must cover their location whether it has mountains or flat lands using blur scene to avoid the enemy retracing exact coordinations through satellite imagery.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
There is no shame in owning the first and leading leather factory in Xamar, it shows our Ugaas was entrepreneur owning modern factories, while you Ugaas was polishing the shoes of Habeshi with his mouth. :deadmanny:
Factory kulahaa-Your ugaas was chasing poor sagaaro down strangling-Thats why we call them sagaaro ceejiye.
main-qimg-0a79866d5a593ee332ff40df7ce5a2e3-lq.jpeg.jpg

I know bro but he filmed liyu Boolis military base using Go Pro drone cameras and exposed their military location and military vehicles and numbers. Even Al-Shabab did not allow him to film their military base and interviewed him under a Mango tree in Jilib! Big failure from Cagjar government for allowing government secrets such as the military operation and information being given to a journalist who has shady connections.

All intelligence units must cover their location whether it has mountains or flat lands using blur scene to avoid the enemy retracing exact coordinations through satellite imagery.

Bro clearly he was given permission, heck he even went to Jigjiga and personally interviewed Cagjar

let the man do his job as long as he was given consent, and bro this is fake news, all the sources are mentally ill fake news masters Marehan websites

ignore this, its not true, alshabab cannot do shyt against OG in DDS, how do you think we kept them at bay for 16 years from entering Ogadeniya?

dont fall for their fake news, wati one or two days as seen how reality makes them change their fake news when real news comes out insha Allah

i personally know Jamal, he hates farmajo and is very very pro Ogaden, in fact farmajo banned him from xamar as he exposed farmajo as a qabilist langab with cuqdad against OG

dont jump the gun bro, come down bro, he is a journalist and if he gets permision he does his interviews

man was defending OG and jubbaland against farmajo yet you attack him for no reason!

@peacemaker I heard Caghjar is Marehan reeer Xussein khalaf from numerous Ogaden 😂

Its possible, Ogaden kings like Ugaas Nuur Cubudiye AUN used to have many slave soldiers from langab clans,

Absame would use these minority clans as slave foot soldiers back in the days,

so are you saying he is a sheegat related to farmajo who whose ancestors were Reer Hassan Mx slave foot soldiers who slipped in ?

He is a pure OG who has done nothing but karbash farmajo people in Wardeer and beyond last few years

heck he did not even give Marehan a single Minister, when Mj and dhulo got one for the very first time ever in DDS parliament

:russ::mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.