Breaking: AS attack Liyuu Boolis and capture Yeed and Aato, Bakool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you look at Bakool region only Ogaden districts and parts of Xudur are free from Shabaab. The tribalist Baydhabo administration wants to give villages under Al-Shabab more representation than district's which were free for 30 years.
Caghdeer won't get anything in koonfur Galbeed. Koonfur Galbeed and Gedo have Aliance we will sent troops to laftagraan toDeNatzify those towns.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
During the suprise battle liyuu took heavy loses-But arsenal decided to press the line into Ogadenia towards afdheer-This is when arsenal took heavy loses-This forced them to pull back in retreat and liyuu to retake some of their bases in Bakool.

Now Liyuu Boolis have an excuse to expand their area of control beyond the border districts. It is now time to defend Ogaden lands in Gedo & Bakool region which are being attacked.

Majority of the Al-Shabab terrorist soldiers were prepared and recruited from Gedo region. Liyuu Boolis will keep that in mind once this situation cools down. The terrorist Axis in Gedo region needs to be eradicated.

Majority of the Al-Shabab terrorist soldiers were prepared and recruited from Gedo region. Liyuu Boolis will keep that in mind once this situation cools down. The terrorist Axis in Gedo region needs to be eradicated.
We Marehan ae not just in Gedo, we control most of middle and lower Juba, and have alott of fun there.

Last edited:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Now Liyuu Boolis have an excuse to expand their area of control beyond the border districts. It is now time to defend Ogaden lands in Gedo & Bakool region which are being attacked.
If cagjar does that weird thing where nothing bothers him act waa istaaga in laga tuuro-Thats it ama raga ha fasaxo ama kursiga haka dago-

If cagjar does that weird thing where nothing bothers him act waa istaaga in laga tuuro-Thats it ama raga ha fasaxo ama kursiga haka dago-

This guy is paranoid about ONLF taking his seat and arresting opposition in Jigjiga.

Mohamed siyaad Afweyne wuxuu yiri
‘Xukun jilicsan iyo jilicsan midna khayr maleh’

this is very uncommon for an Ogaden man to be weak during situation like these. I think it’s the light skin energy cagjar gives off, that’s why he’s a weak leader.

This guy using Halgan media & Mored News which are 2 Al-Shabab Twitter pages based in Jilib.

Twitter suspended Morad news main account which used to post multiple Pro Alshabab views and propaganda clips.

The other source is some crazy Habargidir guy that claims to be Sufi and used to be on somalispot as Somali warrior or something 😂😂

DFC56EBD-688F-4401-BE69-B784725660C3.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This guy using Halgan media & Mored News which are 2 Al-Shabab Twitter pages based in Jilib.

Twitter suspended Morad news main account which used to post multiple Pro Alshabab views and propaganda clips.

The other source is some crazy Habargidir guy that claims to be Sufi and used to be on somalispot as Somali warrior or something 😂😂

View attachment 230260
The real terorrists are you who support the likes of Jamal Osman who interviewed the Liyuu Boolis commander who got killed

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
AM tired of this guy and his bidaar-Cagjar made me change my views on ileey-This is the end of the road for this guy and those that suport him,no excuses now-We want clear cut action,not plan or politically correct talk.

The real terorrists are you who support the likes of Jamal Osman who interviewed the Liyuu Boolis commander who got killed

Jamal Osman needs to be investigated. I have now retracted my support for him after watching an interview he did with Hanoolato. I will not defend him using qabiil. He needs to be arrested and interviewed next time he tries to land in Ogaden’s land whether DDS or Jubbaland. The blame falls on cagjar government for not establishing an intelligence unit to collect information & intelligence from terrorist cells. Cagjar also took the heavy weapons from liyuu forces stationed near the borders. I support banning Jamal Osman from the region until investigations are completed.

Cagjar welcomed this guy to Villa Jigjiga then he went to Jilib afterwards to meet Mahad karate. Cagjar needs to go!!

E16B396F-C3B8-443E-8BB7-90723EE54AA9.jpeg

Jamal Osman needs to be investigated. I have now retracted my support for him after watching an interview he did with Hanoolato. I will not defend him using qabiil. He needs to be arrested and interviewed next time he tries to land in Ogaden’s land whether DDS or Jubbaland. The blame falls on cagjar government for not establishing an intelligence unit to collect information & intelligence from terrorist cells. Cagjar also took the heavy weapons from liyuu forces stationed near the borders. I support banning Jamal Osman from the region until investigations are completed.
Jiliib is not Ogaden land . By the way I don't believe Jamaal visited Jiliib he is useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending