BREAKING AFTER THE DEBT RELIEF SOMALIA WILL GET 15 BILLIONS

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Holy shit 300 million dollars yearly grants for 3 years. And 15 billion dollars laon to reinvest in infrastructure will change the face of Somalia.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
It was that dude I read about in the previous thread, that minster of finance guy. I don't know what he's doing but that finance guy has really helped out Somalia.

Farmaajo's entire administration has done excellent work. Team Farmaajo.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
All that money its loan dumb ass. Who will give free money?. We saw N&N with money comes from friend country's and they mis-use above that taking new loan after all that!. Those boys in xamar playing on our future. As puntlander any penny in our name we want it. No more xamar qaajo hijacking our money period.

Fat pirate

Observer
All that money its loan dumb ass. Who will give free money?. We saw N&N with money comes from friend country's and they mis-use above that taking new loan after all that!. Those boys in xamar playing on our future. As puntlander any penny in our name we want it. No more xamar qaajo hijacking our money period.
That loan will be used for the reconstruction of ports and roads throughout the country - it's meant to improve trade between the east African countries.

Also Somalia is sitting on 100+ billions $ worth of oil, plus other resources so paying it back shouldn't be that big of an issue

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
That loan will be used for the reconstruction of ports and roads throughout the country - it's meant to improve trade between the east African countries.

Also Somalia is sitting on 100+ billions $ worth of oil, plus other resources so paying it back shouldn't be that big of an issue
Who said that?. We want the money that used by our name.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Right now we establish Garcaad port with our own money. Bottom line we want our money.

Bruv garacad is a puntite project, we pay for our own projects. The 15 billion is ment for state building and revival of the economy through the building of ports on our strategic shores and airports. We finna be the next transport hub, throughout the air grounds and waters.

With the ports build and roads connecting the port cities with the interior and landlocked nations behind us. We will have cunto for everybody. Let alone the natural recourses, and the uranium and the one that is more expensive than uranium. Our revenue stream will be unseen in our region.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Bruv garacad is a puntite project, we pay for our own projects. The 15 billion is ment for state building and revival of the economy through the building of ports on our strategic shores and airports. We finna be the next transport hub, throughout the air grounds and waters.

With the ports build and roads connecting the port cities with the interior and landlocked nations behind us. We will have cunto for everybody. Let alone the natural recourses, and the uranium and the one that is more expensive than uranium. Our revenue stream will be unseen in our region.
Today world what is count is where the money going. Any entity using my money with out my permission to me robbery!. Like bank giving extra credited points to my company that I work for!!.

Bottom line is we don't trust our money to be given to xarmaajo. We want this money goes directly to PL.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Today world what is count is where the money going. Any entity using my money with out my permission to me robbery!. Like bank giving extra credited points to my company that I work for!!.

Bottom line is we don't trust our money to be given to xarmaajo. We want this money goes directly to PL.

Not necessarily the money is lend to the fgs not PL. If the fgs falls the loan goes with them. We become a new nation with no debts. This is a strict xamar issue. They asked they return, however I don't see the nation falling. As a nation we endured our darkest days and survived. The future is nothing but brightness. The money will kick start the economy and will allow us to move to a stage where as you want to bribe a politician you'd have to pay atleast 20 to 40 million since the nation is playing with big money.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is propaganda, they can't even manage local taxation money and prove how the money is spent and where it's gone in the nation so investigators can confirm it. They can keep dreaming just more igu sawir, somalis are fed up, nabad iyo nolal needs to go, 4 years wasted. To convince a Somali you can't manage a few million in taxation at the port properly without using it for 'war or political interference' and the west now will top u up 15 billion? lol that's like crazy talk of oil conference ahahahahaha igu sawir doesnt end.

All opposition of farmaajo make sure u do a strong opposition to ensure he never leaves a trace in the nation and BRANDS it like abbo siyad and comes back to reelection in 10 years time as ppl seem to buy into SADE TRUST PROFILE RISING FROM SIYAD TO FARMAAJO. WE MUST ENSURE FARMAJO WE HIT WITH RPG. THATS HOW SOMALI OPPOSITION WILL ALWAYS BE, I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ROUND WHEN THEY DO IT TO ME, BUT BUILD PL, WHILE HAMAR STAGNATES IS THE GOAL, WE END UP IN DUBAI WHILE HIS IN RPG...

I AM GOING TO CREATE A BANNER 'FARMAAJO LA MOOD NOQON WAYDE'

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Not necessarily the money is lend to the fgs not PL. If the fgs falls the loan goes with them. We become a new nation with no debts. This is a strict xamar issue. They asked they return, however I don't see the nation falling. As a nation we endured our darkest days and survived. The future is nothing but brightness. The money will kick start the economy and will allow us to move to a stage where as you want to bribe a politician you'd have to pay atleast 20 to 40 million since the nation is playing with big money.
They can say PL received 900 million with papers. Then IMF ask us. So what prove we can protect ourself.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)

Look at the this entitlement. This money is the responsibility of the Somali government. Maybe stop undermining our government by supporting rogue elements such as Madobe and start acting like a proper state instead of competing with FSG and your state will get its fair share of projects and development.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They can say PL received 900 million with papers. Then IMF ask us. So what prove we can protect ourself.

The problem with clans who lack sultanates or clans with no prior govt experience or from some sort of background, they test n try things on us while we waste 30 years in a cycle of poverty. They lack experience and the only hope they have is to 'ask for assistance' from world powers. World powers, cannot tell you what direction to take your people and land, but the amisom colony ex italian colony in Mogadishu is used to this sort of leadership and governance being told by white people. PL needs to be separate at all times like King Osman sultanate was before it was bombarded in 1927 and forced to join Mogadishu into this colonial mind-set.

Can we as Somalis even respect we have different history, or do we want to continue the 'line somali waa hal' when we know deep down we feel superior to each other because we had CLASS SYSTEMS in the nation? Class systems means coastal settlers were advanced traders, rural nomads were livestock herders, we had farmers who we know are very different types of Somalis and why you find no 'war bravery' in their history besides 'bimaal' and ironically it's only bimaal fighting in the south till today, since he has 'history' you see. But the other clans don't they are 'docile' in the south, ninka uu yimado uu taliyo, mana dagaalamo weligis. These sort of class systems need to be acknowledged.

Then you have another clan class system inside Darod-Hawiye-Dir-Rahanwayn which is all read thru sayidka because he is our national hero and basically our Somali literature about what it is to be Somali, till today he left the legacy of one somalia, his famous horse statue, and 'armed forces named darawish'. He branded us basically as Somalis, where-as before we were different tribal kingdoms. This is something old historic sultanates will never forget as they feel this is an absame supremacy project where his clan is viewed as the father of somalia. Then the sade tried to brand themselves as abbo siyad and it worked they actually sang it and till today all hamaris believe they need ABBO SIYAD BACK. Darod clans perform conquests and implement darod values in the nation and other clans are docile just doing their own thing in their region waiting for DAROD guidance or else their in body bags with oromo like the issa and anfar war recently kkkk or any dir war with oromo ends in dir on the floor

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)

Exactly, we make the pie bigger so everyone can eat. Some folks' thinking is limited because they see everything through their qabil lens.

Trending