Breaking: 6 suspects arrested in Kenya for waving Somalia's flag

DRACO

VIP
Our kenyan brothers are making smart moves like us. Somalia's 'Greater Somalia' expansionism agenda is the biggest terror threat to East Africa. Those who are trying to spread this radical/ extremist ideology won't be tolerated.

VIP
Nah dawg, the blue and white flag has taken so many Ls at this point, I now support Sland recognition

The blue and white must disappear forever :drakelaugh:

Kenya has shown ti be a strong enemy of Somalia but I never imagined it would be this far
Kenya is a colonial remenant thats more united then our whole "country".

I have noticed Bantus are very intelligent people compared to us, while we kill ourselves they are building an advanced economy.

The biggest problem was not forming a nation after 1991 reer @Jungle couldn't even bother forming a nation within Benadir and instead started a war between their subclans. This allowed terrorism to flourish and once terrorists exist there is no going back. Somalis really are stupid.

Ilamos07

Odey
AA and AAS should have asked all ethnic Somalis to migrate to the Republic in 1960. That would have saved us time and energy.

I taste bitter in my mouth when I see a Somali speaking Swahili or Amharic.

giphy.gif

We falling behind, faster each year. kenya gdp is at 100 billion, while ours at 6 billion. Our economy was in comma for 30 fucking years. look at this shit, every country has been taking off last 20 years, while us, we making slow to little progress.

Screenshot from 2021-06-28 20-44-07.png

Screenshot from 2021-06-28 20-46-33.png

rip

Trending

Latest posts