Breaking: 6 suspects arrested in Kenya for waving Somalia's flag

Ilamos07

Odey
And what are those rumours give us the inside scoop since you know so much ! :silanyosmile:

You really wanna hear it. I ain't no 20 years old that just learned what is Somali and Politics.

Yaanan ku dardarin Dee. Midhaa Odeygi Liban la oranjirey baad dooneysaa inaan ku soo turo YouTube videogeesa misa adiguna kaluun dhacay baad soo cuntay?

giphy.gif

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You really wanna hear it. I ain't no 20 years old that just learned what is Somali and Politics.

Yaanan ku dardarin Dee. Midhaa Odeygi Liban la oranjirey baad dooneysaa inaan ku soo turo YouTube videogeesa misa adiguna kaluun dhacay baad soo cuntay?

giphy.gif
Are you gonna tell us or you gonna continue to waffle? :ufdup:

Ilamos07

Odey
Are you gonna tell us or you gonna continue to waffle? :ufdup:

Start from 56:45.

Watch you reply with some qashin @Gantaal97 style of insulting me. Adeer, Adeer baan ahay ee hadaad wax la weydid jawaab, cay iyo aflagaadho ha ila soo doonanin.

PS: I got more videos of people. I mean dozens of your people calling him complaining about Habar Awal bringing Oromo from Ethiopia for voting reasons. I should ask your sublan, but I'll assume your Awalia since ya'll only occupy half of Gabiley, and some parts of Berbera.:lolbron:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Start from 56:45.

Watch you reply with some qashin @Gantaal97 style of insulting me. Adeer, Adeer baan ahay ee hadaad wax la weydid jawaab, cay iyo aflagaadho ha ila soo doonanin.

PS: I got more videos of people. I mean dozens of your people calling him complaining about Habar Awal bringing Oromo from Ethiopia for voting reasons. I should ask your sublan, but I'll assume your Awalia since ya'll only occupy half of Gabiley, and some parts of Berbera.:lolbron:
:russ: :russ: I knew you were gonna use this vid next time bring some concrete proof of what you say. Nobody takes this guy seriously not even his own tol

half of gabiley and some parts of Berbera kulaha I’m done :mjlol:

Ilamos07

Odey
:russ: :russ: I knew you were gonna use this vid next time bring some concrete proof of what you say. Nobody takes this guy seriously not even his own tol

half of gabiley and some parts of Berbera kulaha I’m done :mjlol:

Waa tebti @Gantaal97 style of typing. Waryaadhee cayaarta meesha kala taga. When was the last time you paid qaaran to your qabiil. Your 25, nah maybe 28.

Haye, oo ma Hargeysa degta? Daante? Ma ciidagale baad tahay mise Awalia. :lolbron:

Ilamos07

Odey
Oh 20 years olds in this forum use words like concrete proof. Don't you know your Somalis live the moto "ii taabsi aan aaaminee" :banderas:

Ilamos07

Odey
Thousands of people even from different regions call him. I mean sometimes he insults my clan, but the thing is, I didn't eat kaluun dhacay :kodaksmiley:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Waa tebti @Gantaal97 style of typing. Waryaadhee cayaarta meesha kala taga. When was the last time you paid qaaran to your qabiil. Your 25, nah maybe 28.

Haye, oo ma Hargeysa degta? Daante? Ma ciidagale baad tahay mise Awalia. :lolbron:
Sxb you are not from the region or have any clue of what’s really happening. You hear rumours from guys like liban samatis who obviously as ur source. It’s nothing but hearsay dude. It’s like me believing what dahir culusow says about Puntland :heh:

Ilamos07

Odey
Sxb you are not from the region or have any clue of what’s really happening. You hear rumours from guys like liban samatis who obviously as ur source. It’s nothing but hearsay dude. It’s like me believing what dahir culusow says about Puntland :heh:

What's your qabiil horta. C'mon, I'm friendly. I don't bite :comeon:

Ilamos07

Odey
By the way, xidid baanu nahay. Don't compare me to that 50 years old. I ain't that old. :farole:

Plus That guy is Hawiye. I'm Reer Bari. The two neighboring regions (Sanaag iyo Nugaal) are not Southern Somalia. Geography is a good subject

Last edited:

Adeer Liiban isn't a reliable source he's a qabilist who has cuqdan against HA he's the dahir calasow of isaaq but in sub clan hatred don't get your infos from him

DRACO

VIP
So wanting to live with your family is terrorism now? What's next talking in somali is terrorism :mjlol:
It’s not the 1st of July. People celebrating before the 1st - highly likely support the radical ideology of greater Somalia. Kenya has the right to hold them accountable.
07231A49-44EA-413F-8C45-8E99064C938E.png