BREAKIN NEWS: MAMA MALYUN OFFICIALLY RENOUNCES ISLAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait she left islam because of fb comments? Just log off...

I'm out of the loop so before I say anything stupid, can someone tell me what happened?
She suffered sexual abuse as a kid from a macaalin and shes a bit unstable mentally, and the negative comments she receives ( and after I think her sons went to jail) threw her over the edge and shes been acting more erratic since then

saywalahi

Xamar Living
start the video at 3:33 guys

" i'm telling you somali's im not a somali nor a muslim anymore,
i have left islam and will go to a church
motherfucker motherfuckrinyaho"

:mjlol::russ::russ:

@Boqor

you smart for deleting that

:trumpsmirk:

:dead::dead:

i caught that to

Lol I deleted to rephrase, again she hasn't stated she has left Islam all together in the video at all in fact she said "wallahi" and other Islamic phrases a lot she seems to have an issue with Somalis who attack her under the name of Islam. Did you guys even watch the vid before you took a shit on the thread?

I'm disappointed in you hutu boy but I'm not surprised by "gucci mane" misunderstanding since he can't even speak nor understand Somali:mjlol:

I personally think she is mentally unstable or she has had juju banged on her and idoors are using this to score Qabil points because they are a shameless people.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol I deleted to rephrase, again she hasn't stated she has left Islam all together in the video at all in fact she said "wallahi" and other Islamic phrases a lot she seems to have an issue with Somalis who attack her under the name of Islam. Did you guys even watch the vid before you took a shit on the thread?

I'm disappointed in you hutu boy but I'm not surprised by "gucci mane" misunderstanding since he can't even speak nor understand Somali:mjlol:

I personally think she is mentally unstable or she has had juju banged on her and idoors are using this to score Qabil points because they are a shameless people.
I can post videos of over 11 guys from burco berbera and hargaisa attacking maama malyuun on YouTube from berbera hargaisa and burco

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

I actually do understand but if it wasn't for you boy @Cognitivedissonance making this thread https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...t-edna-aden-is-praised-due-to-qabyalad.38312/

and tagging us to score qabil points what makes you think we can't dish it back? :mjlol:

Now that thread backfired and people are trying to save face after embarrassing themselves.:russ:

If you can't handle it dont dish it out :pachah1:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
@Abdalla when go to your darood imam this jumah please tell him to pray for mama malyuun kkkk
:hemad:

caqli xuma waxaan :wtfdis:

hoyada wass you can deceive and spin your lies in FKD laakin you can't deceive my ears

kaafirs like you defending another infidel based on tribal lines

i was your FKD enemy laakin im disappointed wallahi, i thought you were a brother of the righteous path

i was expecting this from @Cognitivedissonance laakin you :snoop:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's because they are shameless people abahood ha wasaan they are full of Darood naceeb
Notice how they elevate their people regardless of what they do yet have the audacity to gang up on a woman grown ass men several against one woman yet they turn a blind eye to this peep this old gaal woman from burco

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Abdalla when your to you darood imam this jumah please tell him to pray for mama malyuun kkkk
:hemad:

caqli xuma waxaan :wtfdis:

hoyada wass you can deceive and spin your lies in FKD laakin you can't deceive my ears

kaafirs like you defending another infidel based on tribal lines

i was your FKD enemy laakin im disappointed wallahi, i thought you were a brother of the righteous path

i was expecting this from @Cognitivedissonance laakin you :snoop:
Do you know what shirk is it’s associating partners with Allah did you hear her praying to another God except Allah?

Lancer

השבח לאל
This is what happens when Somalis embrace these lunatics on Social media. Whether it's dabcasar or this woman they all clearly have mental issues and they should be seeking help instead of turning to social media to entertain people with their lunacy . If they were shunned from the onset, they would have never gotten to this point but when you watch their rants and laugh with them. give them attention etc. They're going to go to the extremity to fuel their narcissism and other disorders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts