BREAKIN NEWS: MAMA MALYUN OFFICIALLY RENOUNCES ISLAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait she left islam because of fb comments? Just log off...

I'm out of the loop so before I say anything stupid, can someone tell me what happened?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
May Allah bless maama malyuun I support her unconditionally against her jihad against the gaal rabbinical Zionist Jewish creatures from burco berbera and hargaisa Queen maama malyuun is more precious to me than every person from burco berbera and hargaisa.

Even if maama malyuun is in the wrong I’m riding for her she represents Puntland she’s loved by all her people in our eyes she can’t do no wrong
giphy.gif

Lancer

השבח לאל
Bey as the girl with a pearl earring painting :banderas: genius right
Yeah very captivating. I spent several minutes just admiring it.

As for your question she's basically saying she was bullied by Somalis. This lady is clearly not well in the head. She put herself on the net for the world to see and engaged in shameless insults and slander of people all the time and when some people retaliated she can't take the heat and she's blaming her gaalnimo on them now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
May Allah bless maama malyuun I support her unconditionally against her jihad against the gaal rabbinical Zionist Jewish creatures from burco berbera and hargaisa Queen maama malyuun is more precious to me than every person from burco berbera and hargaisa.

Even if maama malyuun is in the wrong I’m riding for her she represents Puntland she’s loved by all her people in our eyes she can’t do no wrong
giphy.gif
Halyeey who made Somali Habeshas who call themselves Somaliland cry.

Grown ass men crying.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Halyeey who made Somali Habeshas who call themselves Somaliland cry.

Grown ass men crying.
I have personally seen over 12 videos of men from burco berbera hargaisa cursing her and attacking her calaaling maama malyuun reduced them to tears now all the people from burco berbera hargaisa are ganging up on her wallahi if they think maama malyuun was born alone then they have another thing coming.

Notice how the people from burco berbera and hargaisa elevate and venerate their people like Edna Adam who’s a gaal yet they pour scorn on maama malyuun the audacity we must support maama malyuun on her jihad against these vile creatures

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So qabilist even ride out for a gaal :drakelaugh:

Wallahi these people have no shame :chrisfreshhah:
All the people from somaliland are gaalo Who worship the United Nations they pray five times a days facing the United nation building in New York praying to the icitiraaf gods to grant them icitiraaf

Lancer

השבח לאל
I will not stand for this deliberate attempts at derailment. Stop the clan trolling. I will not engage in it. It's beneath me.

Jump off a cliff . She has a big nose, I think she's half bantu somali. CNN does not care about you and they will not interview you.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
All the people from somaliland are gaalo Who worship the United Nations they pray five times a days facing the United nation building in New York praying to the icitiraaf gods to grant them icitiraaf

Edna was crying yo Union about Somalia, but she had no problem whoring herself to Siad Barre AUN.

I'm no psychologist but I realllly suspect mama malyun has borderline personality disorder or something similar. She should stop making youtube vids and seek professional help

She’s clearly mentally ill and these dumbass fobs on the internet are exacerbating her condition by bullying her.

Where is her family? They need to step up and help the poor woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending