Breakdown of community constituencies and MP seats of northern Somalia in federal Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Looked up last year's scores and apparently there are only 7 democracies in Africa. The continent is basically not free.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'm not too knowledgeable on the North but I always thought HA were the 2nd biggest clan in Somaliland, isn't that the case? @Bohol @Factz

HA alone is bigger than Dirs in Somalia but both HA and HJ have nothing to do with Somalia. They got Somaliland so why would Somalia give up some seats for them when don't want anything to do with Somalia?

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
No wonder the Jeegaans hate the current Somalia government.

Garhajis = 10 seats

Gadabursi = 9 seats

Cisse = 8 seats

Dhulbahante = 8 seats

Habar Awal = 6 seats

Habar Jeclo = 6 seats

Arap = 5 seats

Warsangeli = 5 seats

4ascYzm.jpg

Ff5f1dq.jpg

NjJ8WxM.jpg
sorry to burst your bubble brother but this is old. this is not the new one.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
No wonder the Jeegaans hate the current Somalia government.

Garhajis = 10 seats

Gadabursi = 9 seats

Cisse = 8 seats

Dhulbahante = 8 seats

Habar Awal = 6 seats

Habar Jeclo = 6 seats

Arap = 5 seats

Warsangeli = 5 seats

4ascYzm.jpg

Ff5f1dq.jpg

NjJ8WxM.jpg
thiis list gave osman omar and isse 2 each which is wrong. majeerteen all together get 12 and the list is missing ismail saleebaan, ibrahiim saleebaan, and wadamuge and wabanye. nuux mohamud dont have a xildibaan and the mS each have 1.

Viva Samaroon I do not agree with distribution but oh well
HA alone is bigger than Dirs in Somalia but both HA and HJ have nothing to do with Somalia. They got Somaliland so why would Somalia give up some seats for them when don't want anything to do with Somalia?
Don't focus your hate on us even Arap got 5 seats and other clans got more who according to UN census are not that big go take your complaint to Mogadishu about that haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending