BREAKING NEWS Brawl breaks out between opposition and supporters of Farmaajo over Speaker election schedule

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mahad Salad exposed yesterday their sinister plan to disrupt and delay elections. I can see why the anger.

So far we’ve had mortar attacks and N&N causing chaos in parliament but they continue to fail.

The mortar attack will backfire for Failmaajo. MPs don’t want to be fearing for their lives and security for the next 4-5 years. And who will believe him when he says ‘I’ve made Somalia safer and I’ve fought AS’ lol. He is working hand in hand with them and this is the latest proof

Walahi you are a fortune teller when you said Farmaajo will start some shit to delay the election, damn didn't even take half a day and we have his MPs supporters instigating a fighte.

Anyway, this seems like a light brawl but I would expect more serious one to take place, Farmaajo needs be monitored and closely watched, he is desperate and knows he will election, so this what he resorted to.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Mahad Salad & Abdirizak Omar speaking on today events on Twitter Spaces
Quick couple clarifications provided by them. There was disagreement on the length of the time till speaker vote and there was no vote on it because this is an issue for the committee which was appointed by parliament.

There was one vote today on increasing payment of Presidential candidates/speaker etc.

7 days was the constitutional time limit, they’ve allowed 11 days (to get Gedo MPs involved and Hirshabelle remaining seats). This was already the most they could offer so the Farmaajo lot wilding out have no leg to stand on.

Abdirizak said the biggest issue was about security and didn’t want to get into what they discussed but said moving parliament was considered.

They both agreed the mortar attack was an political inside job. It was very close to parliament and the mortars they had were army not Al-Shabaab. Farmaajo number 1 culprit!

Farmaajo is literally on his deathbed rn

BD2CF93A-D675-4DDC-A916-559E27A37C2C.jpeg

Mahad Salad exposed yesterday their sinister plan to disrupt and delay elections. I can see why the anger.

So far we’ve had mortar attacks and N&N causing chaos in parliament but they continue to fail.

The mortar attack will backfire for Failmaajo. MPs don’t want to be fearing for their lives and security for the next 4-5 years. And who will believe him when he says ‘I’ve made Somalia safer and I’ve fought AS’ lol. He is working hand in hand with them and this is the latest proof
Yeah and I'm sure you believe that he killed his biggest supporter abwaan Badal as well 🤡