Brave Xaliimo in a bus confronted by arrogant Shanique, shanique attacks but Xalimo fights back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn’t the other Somalis in the bus back it? How are you going to watch her get handled like that by that masculine female? :mahubowtf:

If this was London the other Somalis would have joined in, but instead a Kurdish guy had to help her out. :mahubowtf:
Stop it slime London is full of punks:bell:

I already done roasted you, finished you like the burnt piece of dhuxul mutton
you are

:gucciwhat: are you delusional? horta are you related to the other resident
crazy islaan yasmin? :mjlol: you must be her sister
Hello my Sister yes I’m bat shit crazy and I love it, do you like my new attire for the Snow I’m telling you it will keep you warm. @Basra is your people not mine
Hello Basra how’s things in Minnesota? Anyway Ladies keep fighting just don’t involve moi!
Peace and love xx

Rule 1.

Keep yourself fit and in shape at all times so you at least stand a chance, we are genetically superior then everyone else when it comes to stamina if we train for it.

Rule 2.

Fight to your strength when faced with superior power, size and speed to negate all of that and use that against them.

For Somali's this is quickly closing the distance employing sabaaxad fighting style in close quarters with elbows, forearms, headbutts etc this will negate their power blows and speed, opponent quickly fatigue this way too.

-----

I seen many fights were toothpick geeljire from back home employed this on very big athletic powerful blacks, completely annihilating them but we are now dealing with a very toxic cowardice generation, guys getting pissed on or placed into bin bags.

The obesity epidemic among our Xaalimo's is catching up, that woman was close to a heart attack from fatigue while not doing anything at all, if a people not predisposed or even known for endurance beat you in endurance for which you are predisposed to genetically, you have no hope!

Ppl need to realize that alot of gay AA dress up as woman and roam the streets looking for dicks and fights. Our beloved xaliimos need to be extra careful, it's a dangerous world.

Shut it! There were atleast 3 other Somalis in that bus yet no one helped her. I bet you would sit and watch, too fuuley to do anything. :hillarybiz:
What does Somali have to do with me
What if I beat her ass is Somali gonna bail me out of jail?:mjpls:
I wouldn't mind pretending to breaking them up so I can grab some ass cheeks though:mjpls:
Ppl need to realize that alot of gay AA dress up as woman and roam the streets looking for dicks and fights. Our beloved xaliimos need to be extra careful, it's a dangerous world.
Remember when that tranny humiliated that Somali guy I felt like reer London that whole week:mjcry:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
What does Somali have to do with me
What if I beat her ass is Somali gonna bail me out of jail?:mjpls:
I wouldn't mind pretending to breaking them up so I can grab some ass cheeks though:mjpls:

Remember when that tranny humiliated that Somali guy I felt like reer London that whole week:mjcry:
The very least they could have done is split them apart. Instead poor woman got humiliated and her hijab ripped off. :francis:

The very least they could have done is split them apart. Instead poor woman got humiliated and her hijab ripped off. :francis:
Tbh thanks to abu she avoided the embarrassment plus the black female had her fake hair ripped while the whole bus clowned her:russ:
You should blame Somali women for not helping her I see no male in the video:kanyeshrug:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Tbh thanks to abu she avoided the embarrassment plus the black female had her fake hair ripped while the whole bus clowned her:russ:
You should blame Somali women for not helping her I see no male in the video:kanyeshrug:
I didn’t blame men. :mahubowtf:

I dread to think what would have happen to her had that guy not been there.

I wouldn’t get involved. Not a single bastard helped me when I was surrounded on the bus. That’s how it is here.

It was reported recently just near that day there was a gorilla missing in the nearby zoo! Instead of laughing, we all should contact that zoo to bring the gorilla back in it's cage so it doesn't attack humans again.

I did not see the video. So I am only going by the replies.

All AA girls are not like that, stereotyping an entire community of females off of a few individuals is intellectually lazy and dishonest. AA girls don't have testosterone, some just have deep seeded anger issues and a hard upbringing.

However the ratchet and violent nature of some is based on upbringing and lack of nurturing. Self-hatred based on societal standards plays a role as well. I am not making excuses, but as an AA myself I understand why most Africans and Caribbeans shun living in high poverty AA communities.

I am glad someone had the sense to stop the fight. People don't have to be bystanders yelling "World Star!, World Star!" while recording with their phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending