Brave Xaliimo in a bus confronted by arrogant Shanique, shanique attacks but Xalimo fights back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naaah the ONLY lesson i learned is a wecel adoon somali kid is making fun of a somali woman with disable kids. low. guilty? looool

How cute, you forgot to tag me, nearly missed this

stay down, only thing you've ever been good at is being on your rusty
ass knees

pepe1.png
save yourself further embarrassment, I literally wont stop

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
baasto iyo bariis i blame our mothers.
Blame the fathers too. They are the breadwinners after all. They should have hit the farms and grown us fufu vegetables. But nah, they were too busy sitting on their arses all day, eating qaad & drinking shaah, trash talking about qabiils and whatnot.

Somali's need to go to self defense classes, we are known for our foreheads and yet we don't use it how does that make any sense ?, it don't matter how build they are if you hit them in the right places with enough force most will crumble.

At least elbow the dog shit out of that nose and make them teary eyed so that they can't see straight ,
We are not half way into 2018 and we are taking these many L's :susp:

waraabe

Your superior
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

1- see that xalimos messy ass crusty hair, no wonder reer north america wear those ugly ass jilbabs still dressing up like they are in dadaab refugee camp, they are too lazy to fix up their hair

2- that she-negro was a fine specimen, built for hard work and breeding.... no doubt a fine accomplishment on the part of the breeding program, we must thank the senators who supported this program

3- all the es in the bus ugly :gucciwhat:

4- she was holding in that cry :deadosama:

Muji

VIP
This beef between @The Cushitic One and ayeeyo Basra is hilarious. How the f*ck did it start. Yall dont even speak the same language! :chrisfreshhah::deadosama::dead:

And I love that everyone else is remaining on topic despite yall tearing each others apart.
:mjlol:

Hoorta ayeeyo @Basra xisho, a woman your age should be leading by example. How can we respect you if you’re out here talking about child molestation and killing Madows. @Bidaar Wanagsan please come and collect your xaas, she started off so nice now she’s a monster. Have you been feeding her your khaat protein shakes or is this the menopause?:cosbyhmm:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
bless that guy he was so sweet for protecting her :mjlol:

that black girl was a xayawaan :kodaksmiley: you can tell everyone on the bus was on the xalimos side

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You Can't fight Niggas that are killing each other over few grams of crack:mahubowtf:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why didn’t the other Somalis in the bus back it? How are you going to watch her get handled like that by that masculine female? :mahubowtf:

If this was London the other Somalis would have joined in, but instead a Kurdish guy had to help her out. :mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending