Brave JL soldiers clash with “SNA” invaders

Poor donkeys. R. I. P.

tenor (24).gif

They must be feelin' badass after taking down 6 dameer.

:silanyolaugh:

Those are your people :francis:

we are against moriyaan, whoever they are. yes they are MX and i would like to see them surrender to the sna. however i am glad that the vast majority of janans force of 1000 (dolow) joined the sna.

all beledxaawo forces joined sna too and same with luuq and baardheere. only a fraction of the dolow are with them.

and they have a choice, lay down your arms or be hunted down and be shot like dogs.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
His so called fake soliders are weak and old. Sna are trained by turkey and they are all young strong men. Theres no competition

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is so sad to witness, we are all suppose to be on the same side working together not turning the gun on each other. Hopefully the group attacking the government soldiers come to their senses and stop fighting those who came to bring normalcy to the region :)

we are against moriyaan, whoever they are.

Amen

Let a few things sink in
A handful of members of Sspot have supported Mukhtar Robow so they will have no issue supporting Janan

But what's funny is that @TekNiKo not long ago despised Janan but here he is ulululin for a Human Rights abuser responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocent citizens of Gedo

Amen

Let a few things sink in
A handful of members of Sspot have supported Mukhtar Robow so they will have no issue supporting Janan

But what's funny is that @TekNiKo not long ago despised Janan but here he is ulululin for a Human Rights abuser responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocent citizens of Gedo
Farmaajo according to you hates "Human rights abusers" even though he elected a USC warlord as the mayor and appointed Terrorists as the head of NISA and allowed them to infiltrate our government. You're not being genuine and you're supporting him purely out of qabyaalad. Stop the selective outrage fake wadani.

Amen

Let a few things sink in

Janan is a criminal. as for that dumb kid Tekniko, he is the very same idiot who said that liyu police killed one of his uncles in Ethiopia and today he is doing fellatio on ahmed madoobe.

Janan is a criminal. as for that dumb kid Tekniko, he is the very same idiot who said that liyu police killed one of his uncles in Ethiopia and today he is doing fellatio on ahmed madoobe.
If he is a criminal, so is the deranged dictator in your dp who is way worst then Madoobe, Janaan or any leader throughout Somali history. Why the selective outrage? May Allah deal with that dictator who has a lot of innocent blood on his hands.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Seeking peace with brothers isnt "doing fellatio" cuqdad ku dhimo damiirlaawe you support h.utu running rampant in Gedo and destroying Darood states you are kastuumo h.utu

Farmaajo according to you hates "Human rights abusers" even though he elected a USC warlord as the mayor and appointed Terrorists as the head of NISA and allowed them to infiltrate our government. You're not being genuine and you're supporting him purely out of qabyaalad. Stop the selective outrage fake wadani.

You keep saying Fahad Yasin who we all know was a journalist at Aljazeera is somehow a terrorist
Bring proof or stop embarrassing yourself

HSM was part of USC as where many prominent people but I don't see Interpol warrants for them so I leave it to you to proof the mayor of Xamar was a human right abuser

You know nothing of Janan who we know was Al-Ittihad in the '90s, the same Al-Ittihad Abdulahi Yusuf fought in PL that now splintered into many groups with Aaran Jaan being most prominent.

What Qabyaalad are you on about.
We are discussing Janan & Gedo here
Your issues with Farmaajo are irrevant in this part of Somalia

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Just release the arms embargo already and let's get this civil war over with. This shit is making our ancestors roll in their graves.

Trending

Latest posts