Brave JL soldiers clash with “SNA” invaders

Farm

VIP

JL has the right to defend its land and people. The villa amisom government should be condemned by Somalis everywhere.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Apparently this militia stay on Kenyan side of border in Mandera, and then try and attack guerilla style. Says it all really.

Farm

VIP
Apparently this militia stay on Kenyan side of border in Mandera, and then try and attack guerilla style. Says it all really.

They didn’t attack using guerrilla tactics. The N&N sources you are reading are clearly lying to you, they fought directly in a conventional battle. The result was the FGS’s badly trained, USC child soldier militia were easily defeated.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The failed Nabar iyo Naxdin is bringing war to once peaceful areas like Beledxaawo, why dont these so called SNA liberate the cities outside Xamar which are beseiged by AS?

Utter madness.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Keep up the hype @Farm it will just make the shock from losing bigger

The failed Nabar iyo Naxdin is bringing war to once peaceful areas like Beledxaawo, why dont these so called SNA liberate the cities outside Xamar which are beseiged by AS?

Utter madness.
Cry me a river son. Gedo is now under N&n and there's nothing you can do about it

The Fake news Merchant with you guessed it more fake news.

Janan ayax eating soldier dead
FB_IMG_1581161144583.jpg

The only thing they harmed are innocent donkeys:ftw9nwa:

FB_IMG_1581161105804.jpg

Says it all :nvjpqts:

Utter madness.

Why are they creating problems in already peaceful cities :noneck:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Why though?

no clue he’s acting like a complete AS supporter really! He’s not interested in fighting them. He may even increase their numbers by bringing soldiers to peaceful places, soldiers of a government who’s president flies to Addis every other week and has 25K amisom troops in the country. The AS propaganda is writing itself because of Failmaajo “Look at the son of Addis bringing war and death to your once peaceful region” :bell:

Walahi at this point idk who’s worse Failmucho or AS they literally work so well together

this is not two clan militias clashing, this is a clan militia clashing with the somali national army.

they have seriously miscalculated, before they could argue that the government was interfering in local beledxaawo politics (even thought the district commissioner of beledxaawo welcomed the sna)

neither janan nor siyad aden (jubbaland vp are from beledxaawo). Mark my words they will be totally destroyed and by attacking government forces they have given the government the green light to hunt them down and kill them.

there will be a bounty on there head soon, forget about there men, the kikuyu kdf will hand them to the sna where they will be hanged from a tree.

no clue he’s acting like a complete AS supporter really! He’s not interested in fighting them. He may even increase their numbers by bringing soldiers to peaceful places, soldiers of a government who’s president flies to Addis every other week and has 25K amisom troops in the country. The AS propaganda is writing itself because of Failmaajo “Look at the son of Addis bringing war and death to your once peaceful region” :bell:

Walahi at this point idk who’s worse Failmucho or AS they literally work so well together
Walahi I have nothing to say, but I have a feeling someone is controlling farmajo and we will never know. Imagine thinking you are the president but you have non somalis guarding you all the time

Trending

Latest posts