Should we sometimes not wear bras?

• Of course! Burn your bras!

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No, conform to society!

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe me or not but i actually never in my life wore bra EVER. Its because im flat chested so there wont be any point
That’s great, bras suck anyways. You’re not missing out.

I’d say mine are on the larger side, but alhamdullillah I don’t have any back problems when I don’t wear a bra like some girls do, so I can get away with not wearing one.

The only time I definitely need support is when I’m working out. I can’t even imagine the pain of being bra-less in that situation.
:9uoofqd:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
That’s great, bras suck anyways. You’re not missing out.

I’d say mine are on the larger side, but alhamdullillah I don’t have any back problems when I don’t wear a bra like some girls do, so I can get away with not wearing one.

The only time I definitely need support is when I’m working out. I can’t even imagine the pain of being bra-less in that situation.
:9uoofqd:
If you feel like bra is uncomfortable than dont wear it majority of the time. Let your breatss breath from time to time and you will see the difference

lalayariis

Bad cop
I’ve never had this problem? All my bras are either comfortable or just feel like regular clothes. Sometimes I sleep with them on because I forget to take them off, and they even have an underwire. I agree with the other poster, try getting remeasured and maybe ones without an underwire like a t shirt bra.

Tukraq

VIP
M
Wallahi I can’t get over how irritating it feels to wear a bra. So these days I’ve gone without one sometimes. My boobs are thanking me for letting them breathe from time to time.

The positives that I’ve been noticing ever since:
-Your chest feels much less constricted.
-Your breasts just comfortably bounce around without anything inhibiting them.
-No irritating straps.

There are some negatives though:
-If a car ride is bumpy, it can be pretty painful.
-When you get cold your nipples will be more pronounced through your shirt.
-You feel more uncomfortable when people look at your chest than normal, thinking they’re judging you for not wearing a bra.

I just need to get more used to it probably.
:hmm:
Have any of you ladies tried going without a bra? It’s liberating but it leaves you with a naked feeling sometimes.

@sigmund @sophisticate @Reiko @Gambar @HalimaJ @Kurolady08 @xalimathe6 @Emily @Life @Basic
This is similar to not wearing boxers with your sweat pants for men, I couldn’t ever do something like that outside the house though:bell: would be way to noticeable :gucciwhat: imagine if you get a boner and people see :liberaltears::jcoleno:

M
This is similar to not wearing boxers with your sweat pants for men, I couldn’t ever do something like that outside the house though:bell: would be way to noticeable :gucciwhat: imagine if you get a boner and people see :liberaltears::jcoleno:
Waxan maqlay inay dhar ku Dagan xiirato :diddyass::denzelnigga:

Last edited:
Wallahi I can’t get over how irritating it feels to wear a bra. So these days I’ve gone without one sometimes. My boobs are thanking me for letting them breathe from time to time.

The positives that I’ve been noticing ever since:
-Your chest feels much less constricted.
-Your breasts just comfortably bounce around without anything inhibiting them.
-No irritating straps.

There are some negatives though:
-If a car ride is bumpy, it can be pretty painful.
-When you get cold your nipples will be more pronounced through your shirt.
-You feel more uncomfortable when people look at your chest than normal, thinking they’re judging you for not wearing a bra.

I just need to get more used to it probably.
:hmm:
Have any of you ladies tried going without a bra? It’s liberating but it leaves you with a naked feeling sometimes.

@sigmund @sophisticate @Reiko @Gambar @HalimaJ @Kurolady08 @xalimathe6 @Emily @Life @Basic
I hate wearing one when I'm asleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts