Should we sometimes not wear bras?

• Of course! Burn your bras!

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No, conform to society!

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi I can’t get over how irritating it feels to wear a bra. So these days I’ve gone without one sometimes. My boobs are thanking me for letting them breathe from time to time.

The positives that I’ve been noticing ever since:
-Your chest feels much less constricted.
-Your breasts just comfortably bounce around without anything inhibiting them.
-No irritating straps.

There are some negatives though:
-If a car ride is bumpy, it can be pretty painful.
-When you get cold your nipples will be more pronounced through your shirt.
-You feel more uncomfortable when people look at your chest than normal, thinking they’re judging you for not wearing a bra.

I just need to get more used to it probably.
:hmm:
Have any of you ladies tried going without a bra? It’s liberating but it leaves you with a naked feeling sometimes.

@sigmund @sophisticate @Reiko @Gambar @HalimaJ @Kurolady08 @xalimathe6 @Emily @Life @Basic

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sis,you're probably wearing the wrong size.

If you don't know your actual bra size, go to Victoria secret they will measure you.

Try a tank top with inner support. It can't be good for your health having blood supply cut off somewhere
I’ll definitely try that out. I usually don’t wear tanktops in general under my shirts, but it could give some much needed support!
Sis,you're probably wearing the wrong size.

If you don't know your actual bra size, go to Victoria secret they will measure you.
I actually went once, and I got measured and bought one of their bras. It fit so perfectly. And it’s the only bra I’ve ever loved. Most of my other bras are from department stores, and they’re not nearly as good. I’ll definitely check out VS again.

But nothing beats the feeling of your chest being free.
:rejoice:

Last edited:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Maybe your wearing the wrong size? I remember for a long ass time mine was tight on my ribs and looser near the straps. Get yourself a new bra abaayo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
its ok

found it to be quite educational:mjlol:

-"If a car ride is bumpy, it can be pretty painful".

:ooh:
no kidding
shoo.gif

You naughty little boy, go on now!

I’ll definitely try that out. I usually don’t wear tanktops in general under my shirts, but it could give some much needed support!

I actually went once, and I got measured and bought one of their bras. It fit so perfectly. And it’s the only bra I’ve ever loved. Most of my other bras are from department stores, and they’re not nearly as good. I’ll definitely check out VS again.

But nothing beats the feeling of your chest being free.
:rejoice:

I've never worn it, but there are these things called bandeaus made from lace and it looks like it would be more comfortable as well
A well fitted bra feels better but your right in that the free feel is 10x better!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Believe me or not but i actually never in my life wore bra EVER. Its because im flat chested so there wont be any point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending