Boys can have periods too, children to be taught in latest victory for transgender campaigners

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Menstruation must be inclusive of all genders". What the f*ck :eek: they're acting like menstruation is a privilege that everyone should be entitled to receive. I get severe stomach pains every month to the point that my anxiety over the pains make me physically sick and bed ridden for 2-3 days, yet fags and trannies want to go through this as well in the name of “progress” and “equality” :mad:

f*ck the West.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"Menstruation must be inclusive of all genders". What the f*ck :eek: they're acting like menstruation is a privilege that everyone should be entitled to receive. I get severe stomach pains every month to the point that my anxiety over the pains make me physically sick and bed ridden for 2-3 days, yet fags and trannies want to go through this as well in the name of “progress” and “equality” :mad:

f*ck the West.

I have to say. walaahi oo bilaahi oo tolaahi High Priestesss - YOU & Daughter of Saamaale are my favorite posters on SSpot. Seriously, your cuteness makes me imagine i have a heart! :(

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
If this is now, imagine 10 years from now...:susp:

Raising children in the West is a mistake.:shookgabre:

VixR

Veritas
My immediate reaction is what a load of horseshit. We have two sexes, male and female, and men do not have periods! This is factually wrong.

But the fact of the matter is there’s indication of genetic, hormonal and psychological basis for transgender (gender dysmorphia), when recombination goes wrong or due to hormone release during puberty, etc. What they’re trying to say is “transgender men (biological women) have periods”, but sex Ed isn’t the place for it.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My immediate reaction is what a load of horseshit. We have two sexes, male and female, and men do not have periods! This is factually wrong.

But the fact of the matter is there’s indication of genetic, hormonal and psychological basis for transgender (gender dysmorphia), when recombination goes wrong or due to hormone release during puberty, etc. What they’re trying to say is “transgender men (biological women) have periods”, but sex Ed isn’t the place for it.

bell.png
bell.png
bell.png
bell.png

VixR

Veritas
Basra, with the complexity of reproduction, it’s honestly a wonder more doesn’t go wrong. Even with all psychological disorders, physiological problems, and diseases we could have, many are relatively healthy (and many aren’t). Taking all these science courses has really been an eyeopener.

I’m/was way more aversed to the whole transgender thing, but that doesn’t stop it from existing.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, with the complexity of reproduction, it’s honestly a wonder more doesn’t go wrong. Even with all psychological disorders, physiological problems, and diseases we could have, many are relatively healthy (and many aren’t). Taking all these science courses has really been an eyeopener.

I’m/was way more aversed to the whole transgender thing, but that doesn’t stop it from existing.

Why don't you take Islamic studies instead of science studies?

VixR

Veritas
Why don't you take Islamic studies instead of science studies?
I’m a haafiza. It’s gathering rust, but I can quote the ‘Arbaeen and the whole Quran :fittytousand:

We had an Islamic tutor that came to our house.

Why are treating it like science is haram? I recommend a few college-level science courses to everyone, even if it’s not on your career path. You’ll have an appreciation for the world. The more you learn, the less you know.

I’m a haafiza. It’s gathering rust, but I can quote the ‘Arbaeen and the whole Quran :fittytousand:

Why are treating it like science is haram? I recommend a few college-level science courses to everyone, even if it’s not on your career path. You’ll have an appreciation for the world. The more you learn, the less you know.
If you're a Hafiz tell me what suurah is ina ladina ankalan wa jaxima in

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Relax walaal. I dont plan to call u an atheist. This is not a test. :fittytousand:

Gender dysmorphia is rare.. it’s a mental illness according to the UN.Why are we catering to rare illnesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts