BoycottEthiopianAirlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I don't like using the Dubai route though. Last time I did was over 11 years ago and the customs there treat you horribly. In 2015 I decided to use Ethiopian airlines and then from Addis Ababa to Somalia. It was much easier and quicker.

Damn they have flights to puntland?

The same girl she keeps using as her source said 4 hours ago that she has heard EA have now permitted travel, yet she's dishing out tweets from 2 days ago as if its garbage collection day. :drakewtf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raw meat dish it suppose to be for dog, but whatever you can have it. See how generous we are , enjoy eating it
IMG_1503.JPG

Khatumo beggars can't afford traveling by plane
only one tribe in the north wants secession the other two are pro Somalia and can easily destroy your dream with a tiny amount of support. we can drag this on for decades escalating tensions village by village. i am not surprised you put all your hope in aidstopia because you are desperate.

waraabe

Your superior
only one tribe in the north wants secession the other two are pro Somalia and can easily destroy your dream with a tiny amount of support. we can drag this on for decades escalating tensions village by village. i am not surprised you put all your hope in aidstopia because you are desperate.
:mjlol:

Your people are the best xabashi and kikuyu servants

Waraabe,. I think you didn't have the latest update and this battle in courts keeps changing. Everybody has a hard time following trump's executive orders. The guy is a loose canon. The airline was behind in getting the updated status perhaps.

Everybody, give it a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts