BoycottEthiopianAirlines

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1498.JPG
In spite of the blocking by a judge federal of the decree anti-immigration aiming at 7 Muslim countries, Ethiopian Airlines prevents Somalians from embarking for the United States. #BoycottEthiopianAirlines

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Why do people think it's a Muslim ban? If that's true wouldn't he also ban those other oil rich Muslim nations

waraabe

Your superior
you mean boycott the USA for the travel ban. Its illegal for Airlines to fly people from banned places

waraabe

Your superior
You don't need to bootyclap for them anymore, their prime minister rejected the recognition of SL. Save your breath.

don't derail the thread. Airlines cant bring people from banned countries. No need to cry it doesn't go to Somalia

don't derail the thread. Airlines cant bring people from banned countries. No need to cry it doesn't go to Somalia

Obviously you didn't read anything above, again save your breath they (Ethiopia)confirmed that they wouldn't recognize SL.

waraabe

Your superior
a simple research would make for a simple live. But when you are uneducated that is too much for you.

Waraabe, The ban is lifted now by the US courts so Airlines around the world were told to let people from the seven countries with valid visa to board flights. If Ethiopian Airlines is preventing these people from boarding, then they are on the wrong and should be notified ASAP.

After trump admisntration was blocked by a Seattle judge, he went to court yesterday to get the ban to stay, as of now, his appeal was rejected by California Judge again. There is no more ban on the seven muslim countries for now. It can change later on, but for now, Trump/Bannon agenda to prevent Muslim refuges coming were stopped.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/04/...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Last edited:
Why do people think it's a Muslim ban? If that's true wouldn't he also ban those other oil rich Muslim nations

He can not ban those countries because they host large US basis. Plus Trump mentioned how some middle eastern countries are okay with the ban according to his tweet. You can guess who those countries are.

The King of Jordan expressed how trump's Muslim ban will erode the trust and the work other Muslims do in co-operation with the US while Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar basically took no position.

You can nuke the entire non-arab Islamic countries and the Saudis would be okay with that because all they care about is their kingdom. That is why Muslims are best served in working with and supporting the United states.

a simple research would make for a simple live. But when you are uneducated that is too much for you.

Ethiopian pm confirmed that they would not recognize SL and whole matter is in Somalia 'a hand, so get it through your thick skull.

that habeshised baria cannot grant somaliland any type of recognition.
also i have been and will always never fly that airline or any that benefit those that work against Somalia.

you mean boycott the USA for the travel ban. Its illegal for Airlines to fly people from banned places
The same girl she keeps using as her source said 4 hours ago that she has heard EA have now permitted travel, yet she's dishing out tweets from 2 days ago as if its garbage collection day. :drakewtf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

waraabe

Your superior
Ethiopian pm confirmed that they would not recognize SL and whole matter is in Somalia 'a hand, so get it through your thick skull.
The lady is going crazy. Cajuusadyahay I am talking about the travel ban which means airlines can't take people from banned countries to the USA. Take khatumo or Somalia airlines if you want ooops I forgot you can't loool

Keo

VIP
I don't like using the Dubai route though. Last time I did was over 11 years ago and the customs there treat you horribly which is why I have bad experiences with them. In 2015 I decided to use Ethiopian airlines and then from Addis Ababa to Somalia. It was much easier and quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts