Boy From Garbaharey Gedo Talks About Exam

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ohh that's more like it. I like this pure hate. I like the passion. Keep it coming. Do you go to sleep at night thinking about mx and msb? :mjhaps: This is not normal hate, what did mx do to you? We can give you mag if you're sad about something.

@Awdalia Rising is woke to the sade problem, they realized they sneak into the presidency by fooling other somalis that sade is the 'softer darod' option but u guys never hold your side of the bargain constantly. U can't rule within darod so u try to butt lick other somalis for support. U r buun sade

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Ohh that's more like it. I like this pure hate. I like the passion. Keep it coming. Do you go to sleep at night thinking about mx and msb? :mjhaps: This is not normal hate, what did mx do to you? We can give you mag if you're sad about something.

ive been trolling Langaab MX people on here ever since your Langaab cousins turned my anti Failmaajo posts into tribal posts. Since then I’ve skewered many bush buuns similar to the way your people are known for skewering hyena meat :pachah1:

A lowly clan like MX what’s there to be jealous of? Gaajo Gedo?:comeon:

@Awdalia Rising is woke to the sade problem, they realized they sneak into the presidency by fooling other somalis that sade is the 'softer darod' option but u guys never hold your side of the bargain constantly. U can't rule within darod so u try to butt lick other somalis for support. U r buun sade
So your hate for sade is because we compete with you for the presidency? The question is, is that hate deep enough for you to kill an innocent wagardac dude in galkacyo? :hmm:

Awdalia Rising

buun are not even somali to me. Waa oromo buun qashin. I’ve studied Somali history and the Sade problem is real. Whatever Sade touches turns to shit

Ranting on a forum about mx won't change anything. It's better if you focus on how to benefit your people instead of the mx boogieman.

Awdalia Rising

Ranting on a forum about mx won't change anything. It's better if you focus on how to benefit your people instead of the mx boogieman.

says the man with 1 toilet in all of Gaajo Gedo :pachah1:

2 buun presidents and not 1 ever tried to develop MX lands:dead: matter of fact there’s never been an MX president before just HAG lapdogs both Afweyne and Failmaajo. They were there with the blessing of HAG and we seen from Afweyne what happens to MX when you upset HAG:pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
buun are not even somali to me. Waa oromo buun qashin. I’ve studied Somali history and the Sade problem is real. Whatever Sade touches turns to shit

Just like somnet they destroyed that place like everything they touch, look at it today compared to it's height where some of the big heavyweights of mj n isaaq used to have the greatest battle, then buns ruined it by targetting MJ first and we all did an exodus like the SSDF did in Somalia and then they went after Isaaq who have fled the place next. It's now left with marehan and a few langaabs of hawiye hanging onto an era that has come to a close. Sade needs to sit out of Somali affairs, take your ass to Ghetto

Awdalia Rising

Just like somnet they destroyed that place like everything they touch, look at it today compared to it's height where some of the big heavyweights of mj n isaaq used to have the greatest battle, then buns ruined it by targetting MJ first and we all did an exodus like the SSDF did in Somalia and then they went after Isaaq who have fled the place next. It's now left with marehan and a few langaabs of hawiye hanging onto an era that has come to a close. Sade needs to sit out of Somali affairs, take your ass to Ghetto

I’ve seen buunet (formerly somnet) I first went there because when the MX losers on here lost the FKD battles against MJ, OG, and me they did an exodus back to buunet. I seen some of them calaacal about SSpot on there :chrisfreshhah: Majority are now back to where they came from now we just have starving Langaabs like @reer and @Bashi running around crying

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
this thread is not for qabyaalad it’s for anti Failmaajo activity this boy fears he may not get a scholarship due to the infighting between the losers in Villa Somalia
this is kinda retardet on villa farmaajo he could have used this as a guud pr stunt to "show how guud of a leader he is"

Trending