Both Menelik II and Haile Selassie despised Africans/blacks and their Image and prominence was due to being client and sub-subservient to the west

So was awowe's maternal side Nilo-or saharan? i know it's complicated but
Alison Pill Any Idea GIF by Amazon Prime Video

The maternal profile of Nilotics and Saharans seem identical so it could be either; the only difference seems to be the higher incidences of the paternal E1b1b in Saharans.

I do think that you acquired your SSA component from Nilotics rather than Saharans -- judging by your height, build and cheekbones.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
The maternal profile of Nilotics and Saharans seem identical so it could be either; the only difference seems to be the higher incidences of the paternal E1b1b in Saharans.

I do think that you acquired your SSA component from Nilotics rather than Saharans -- judging by your height, build and cheekbones.
1635903094568.png

Apollo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Som,

Here are pictures of the targeted Zanzibar Arabs during that revolt:

While they obviously look very Bantu, I doubt they are full blood local Bantus larping as Arabs. They probably have some Arab blood.

About what you said about Darfur Arabs, not sure if that is really true. Many of those Janjaweeds in Darfur look similar to Sudanese Arabs from the Nile area or the Northeast areas who look intermediate.

These guys are Janjaweed:

^ Those clearly don't look like full Nilotes.

But I think you are talking about the Misseriya tribe. They are one of the southern-most of the Sudanese Arabs and also the ones with the most Nilotic ancestry of all the Sudanese Arabs:

But honestly if you look close enough, especially when they stand next to a full Nilote, like in this picture below, it is obvious who is the Misseriya and who is the Dinka. They have something like 15-20% WEA, while the Dinkas in the picture probably 0%.

Apollo

VIP
About racist Fulanis, here are some quotes:

Some Fulanis call other West Africans "hyenas, apes, and asses" (Dupire, 1962) and intermarriage with non-Fulani West Africans is considered as "eating the fruit of the bitter black plum tree" (Stenning, 1959).

:dead:

But honestly if you look close enough, especially when they stand next to a full Nilote, like in this picture below, it is obvious who is the Misseriya and who is the Dinka. They have something like 15-20% WEA, while the Dinkas in the picture probably 0%.

They look very little like eachother, id say its higher than 20%. Just highly melenated which is normal.

Some Fulanis call other West Africans "hyenas, apes, and asses" (Dupire, 1962) and intermarriage with non-Fulani West Africans is considered as "eating the fruit of the bitter black plum tree" (Stenning, 1959).

The original saharan fulani's were similar to Horn Africans, but they themselves have very much mostly intermixed with W.A further themselves now.

Som,

Here are pictures of the targeted Zanzibar Arabs during that revolt:

While they obviously look very Bantu, I doubt they are full blood local Bantus larping as Arabs. They probably have some Arab blood.

About what you said about Darfur Arabs, not sure if that is really true. Many of those Janjaweeds in Darfur look similar to Sudanese Arabs from the Nile area or the Northeast areas who look intermediate.

These guys are Janjaweed:

^ Those clearly don't look like full Nilotes.

But I think you are talking about the Misseriya tribe. They are one of the southern-most of the Sudanese Arabs and also the ones with the most Nilotic ancestry of all the Sudanese Arabs:

The Baggara can very drastically vary in looks -- even within the same group. Most of the Baggara are indistinguishable from the Zaghawa, however, the Fur and the Masalit look more like Southerners.

Below are Zaghawa

Zaghawa.jpg

1_HbJw58vxGmUF5pkVdodyRA.jpeg

EDkFS70XUAEQADs.jpeg

And Rizeigat Arab

محمد_حمدان_دقلو_(cropped).jpg

Some Rizeigat Arabs look like this

54887bfb50b68.jpeg

The Misseriya are comprised of two groups... the 'black' Misseriya (Zurug) and the Humr Misseriya, and it's actually the Humr that have interacted extensively with the Ngok Dinka in Abyei.

Anyway, their lands are horrible, desolate places; they need the waters and pastures of the South to survive, and my people have accommodated them -- even though they owe us a blood debt. Sudanese (North & South) have a strange love-hate relationship that even I don't understand.

Last edited:

:mjlol:

Their arrogance is hollow and there is nothing even remotely extraordinary about them; they are less educated than the Igbo and yet they behave as though they levitate above them.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
The Baggara can very drastically vary in looks -- even within the same group. Most of the Baggara are indistinguishable from the Zaghawa, however, the Fur and the Masalit look more like Southerners.

Below are Zaghawa

View attachment 205865

And Rizeigat Arab

Some Rizeigat Arabs look like this

The Misseriya are comprised of two groups... the 'black' Misseriya (Zurug) and the Humr Misseriya, and it's actually the Humr that have interacted extensively with the Ngok Dinka in Abyei.

Anyway, their lands are horrible, desolate places; they need the waters and pastures of the South to survive, and my people have accommodated them -- even though they owe us a blood debt. Sudanese (North & South) have a strange love-hate relationship that even I don't understand.
This is gotta be the traditional version of the modern day Diyana skin lightning .

Let's just call it Al-hamaariya

GemState

36/21
VIP
Question to forum:

Would you treat a mixed cousin differently? 🤔

And would the sort of admixture effect your behaviour toward them?
They are treated very, very, differently based on where their half is from. In order of preference, it probably goes;

Arab>>>>Cadan/south asian/Turk>>>>east asian>Madow

Anyone that says all half ajnabi/half somalis are treated even remotely similar is lying.