Bosniak hafeez Fatih Seferagic

One of the basic principles of both sharee‘ah and man-made law, to which attention must be paid, is that the accused is innocent until proven guilty and the claim of the claimant – whether man or woman – cannot be accepted unless there is proof that it is valid. Hence the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “If people were given on the basis of their claims, people would make claims on the blood and property of others. Rather the oath should be sworn by the defendant.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4277; Muslim, 1711

An-Nawawi (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

This hadeeth represents one of the most important principles of shar‘i rulings: it shows that no person’s word can be accepted merely on the basis of his claim; rather there is a need for evidence or confirmation from the defendant, and if the claimant wants to ask the defendant to swear an oath, he has the right to ask for that. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) demonstrated the wisdom behind not giving on the basis of a mere claim, because if it were to be given on that basis, then some people would make claims on the blood and wealth of others, and would regard that as permissible, and the defendant would not be able to protect his wealth or blood. As for the claimant, he can protect his wealth and blood by means of proof.

Sharh Muslim, 12/3

I would suggest that you think carefully about your statements.

This protects abusers. How do you prove rape?

No proofs have been presented except accusations on twitter. That is NOT proof!

Yes. How else are they supposed to get justice. He has a huge following on social media. He has access to so many girls/women. Outsing him on twitter is the best thing they did!

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Fatih is a handsome young man (no homo), has a great charisma and is very good at what he does.

Maybe the women accusing him have had crushes on him and maybe he rejected them.

A rejected woman... Well, they are capable. Let us just leave it at that.

Until proof is given, all this is fabrications as far as I am concerned. I will not comment on this. It is really not upon me to judge.

Maybe the women accusing him have had crushes on him and maybe he rejected them.

A rejected woman... Well, they are capable. Let us just leave it at that.

Until proof is given, all this is fabrications as far as I am concerned. I will not comment on this. It is really not upon me to judge.

Men were the ones who created this narrative that "rejected women do crazy things" and it's sad because it just isn't true. One of the women was married to him... so i really don't think this is a case of women lying about being drugged and raped because he rejected them lol. He did that shit.

Anyway, things like this will continue happening because people like you would rather sympathise with a rapist than a victim.

Safe!

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Men were the ones who created this narrative that "rejected women do crazy things" and it's sad because it just isn't true. One of the women was married to him... so i really don't think this is a case of women lying about being drugged and raped because he rejected them lol. He did that shit.

Anyway, things like this will continue happening because people like you would rather sympathise with a rapist than a victim.

Safe!

We do not know for sure yet that he did all those things they accuse him of.

Chill with the qualifications.

Trending