Bosniak hafeez Fatih Seferagic

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
What do you think of the accusations against him? Sounds horrible. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was true tbh

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I am not going to condemn the brother on the basis of a couple of screenshots. Don't hang the man in the dark.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
his ex wife is also agreeing with the allegations. This man is a dirty rapist. He can rot in hell

"Agreeing with allegations" and being someones exwife doesn't prove anything.

Allegations are what they are, speculations.

his ex wife is also agreeing with the allegations. This man is a dirty rapist. He can rot in hell

There is a specific akhlaq with dealing with such serious matters. It would be better for you to reserve comment unless there is the requisite minimum level of evidence to make an informed judgement.

This holds for people, male and female, who have been accused of such offences.

"Agreeing with allegations" and being someones exwife doesn't prove anything.

Allegations are what they are, speculations.

No, Allegations remain assertions. I'm not believing a dirty rapist who's also been exposed for snorting coke/smoking weed before recording himself reciting the quran (theres photo evidence readily available).

His ex wife was married to him she'd know his character more than anyone. Mind you, he's also fled america because everyone knows about his wayward behaviour.

There is a specific akhlaq with dealing with such serious matters. It would be better for you to reserve comment unless there is the requisite minimum level of evidence to make an informed judgement.

This holds for people, male and female, who have been accused of such offences.

What specific akhlaq? The one where the women has to bring 10k witnesses just to be heard? This isnt how this works. These women wouldnt have spoken up against someone like him if they didn't have proof. Why are there multiple women speaking up about the same thing? I would be eternally grateful if muslim men actually discussed the rampant rape culture in the community instead of silencing women speaking up about sexual assualt/rape under the guise of "akhlaq"!! x

What specific akhlaq? The one where the women has to bring 10k witnesses just to be heard? This isnt how this works.

This isnt how this works.

One of the basic principles of both sharee‘ah and man-made law, to which attention must be paid, is that the accused is innocent until proven guilty and the claim of the claimant – whether man or woman – cannot be accepted unless there is proof that it is valid. Hence the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “If people were given on the basis of their claims, people would make claims on the blood and property of others. Rather the oath should be sworn by the defendant.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4277; Muslim, 1711

An-Nawawi (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

This hadeeth represents one of the most important principles of shar‘i rulings: it shows that no person’s word can be accepted merely on the basis of his claim; rather there is a need for evidence or confirmation from the defendant, and if the claimant wants to ask the defendant to swear an oath, he has the right to ask for that. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) demonstrated the wisdom behind not giving on the basis of a mere claim, because if it were to be given on that basis, then some people would make claims on the blood and wealth of others, and would regard that as permissible, and the defendant would not be able to protect his wealth or blood. As for the claimant, he can protect his wealth and blood by means of proof.

Sharh Muslim, 12/3

This isnt how this works.

I would suggest that you think carefully about your statements.

No, Allegations remain assertions. I'm not believing a dirty rapist who's also been exposed for snorting coke/smoking weed before recording himself reciting the quran (theres photo evidence readily available).

His ex wife was married to him she'd know his character more than anyone. Mind you, he's also fled america because everyone knows about his wayward behaviour.

What specific akhlaq? The one where the women has to bring 10k witnesses just to be heard? This isnt how this works. These women wouldnt have spoken up against someone like him if they didn't have proof. Why are there multiple women speaking up about the same thing? I would be eternally grateful if muslim men actually discussed the rampant rape culture in the community instead of silencing women speaking up about sexual assualt/rape under the guise of "akhlaq"!! x

I can't find anything discussing any controversy he may have when I searched him up. Can you give us some links discussing anything?