Bosnia

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The first immigrants tend to skew male, it's always like that. First males investigate a new country and then later the females follow. Can you handle the initial male competition? Kek.

By the way, is Bosnia becoming more or less Muslim? Do the Muslims have higher birth rates than the Christians?

Yes, Bosniaks are not afraid of fighting. Good to razor blade high Arabs against 2 meter dinaroid Bosniaks raised in the harsh Bosnian mountains on dried meat and goat cheese.

I'd say more Muslim. Communism did not encourage religious practice. Muslims do have higher birth rates. There are born more Muslims than catholics and ortodox combined.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
How different is your language from Serbian?

Generally spoken, not that different. Basically it is two different dialects of a common South Slavic language.

They pronounce and accentuate words differently and obviously use another script, the cyrillic.

Apollo

VIP
Yes, Bosniaks are not afraid of fighting. Good to razor blade high Arabs against 2 meter dinaroid Bosniaks raised in the harsh Bosnian mountains on dried meat and goat cheese.

I'd say more Muslim. Communism did not encourage religious practice. Muslims do have higher birth rates. There are born more Muslims than catholics and ortodox combined.

I noticed that countries where the men are macho tough guys (Southern Europe, Eastern Europe, Russia), tend to have shitty economies, while countries where the men are cucked beta wimps the economy is great (Northwestern Europe, Canada, Korea, Japan).

Perhaps y'all should become cucked like the Swedes and turn Bosnia in a multicultural pan-Muslim utopia.

We call them Vlachs. A vlach is a non Slavic Nomad that lived in the Balkanese mountains in a very primitive way before Slavs settled the area.

Turks because of their often dark complexion.

Moltov

Aren’t Serbians Slavic too?

Did Bosnians like to be distinguished from fellow Slavs by religion, while the others are distinguished by ethnicity? Bosnian Muslim, Bosnian Serb etc., Or is there another name for you guys?

During the war, many freelancers aka “mujahideen” came to Bosnia to fight against the Serbs/Croats and then help the Muslims establish an Islamic State. But, after the war, their project failed because the lack of public support and decided to settle in some villages where they opened schools to teach their version of Islam and established followers in the mountainous villages. Some Bosnians (their students) left their villages and joined ISIS in Syria/Iraq, how bad is the situation there now?

Last edited:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I hear from a lot of Serbs that Croatians are just Serbs in denial and so is much of Yugoslavia.
So are Bosnians just Muslim Serbs who got away from their Serb roots?

Bosnians who migrated to Sweden in the 90s integrate well in Sweden, while Somalis are a clusterfuck. I think it's because you guys had semi-European culture while Somalis came from a country stuck in a primitive stage of prehistory.

Or maybe it's b/c they could easily pass for white.

I hear from a lot of Serbs that Croatians are just Serbs in denial and so is much of Yugoslavia.

I asked a Bosnian guy that and he got so mad lmao never again.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I heard the Serbs and Croats who became Muslim during the Ottoman era joined the Bosnian people like how some Somalis joined the Oromo tribe.

Bosnians (Muslim) and Croats (Catholic) are Serbs (Orthodox). Bosnians and Croats and Serbs are only different due to religion and this is how their identity came to be. Their languages are like reer Mudug and reer Hargeisa accents. That's it.

The former Yugoslavia is very confusing. They made up their own ethnic groups due to hate over who lives in what area. Can you imagine if Somali clans did this?

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Serbs have that theory. Everyone is in fact Serb and everything is Serbian. They claim Bosniaks are Serb Muslims, Croats Serb Catholics, Macedonians are Serbs according to them. It is based on the belief that new nations were made by the Vatikan and Germans in order to weaken Serbs. According to them, even God is a Serb. (Estagfirullah and Subhan'Allah).

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I heard the Serbs and Croats who became Muslim during the Ottoman era joined the Bosnian people like how some Somalis joined the Oromo tribe.

Bosnians (Muslim) and Croats (Catholic) are Serbs (Orthodox). Bosnians and Croats and Serbs are only different due to religion and this is how their identity came to be. Their languages are like reer Mudug and reer Hargeisa accents. That's it.

The former Yugoslavia is very confusing. They made up their own ethnic groups due to hate over who lives in what area. Can you imagine if Somali clans did this?

You could say that we are like different clans or tribes of the same common South Slavic people.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Moltov

Aren’t Serbians Slavic too?

Did Bosnians like to be distinguished from fellow Slavs by religion, while the others are distinguished by ethnicity? Bosnian Muslim, Bosnian Serb etc., Or is there another name for you guys?

During the war, many freelancers aka “mujahideen” came to Bosnia to fight against the Serbs/Croats and then help the Muslims establish an Islamic State. But, after the war, their project failed because the lack of public support and decided to settle in some villages where they opened schools to teach their version of Islam and established followers in the mountainous villages. Some Bosnians (their students) left their villages and joined ISIS in Syria/Iraq, how bad is the situation there now?

Serbs are Slavs too. The only thing that distinguishes Serbs from Croats from Bosniaks is basically religion.

There are some wahabi/salafi communities, but their numbers and impact on Bosnian society is heavily exaggerated. They pose no threat, as most Bosniaks adhere to the Hanafi madhab and see the reis ul lama and the Islamic community of Bosnia and Herzegowina as the supreme interpretor of the faith.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Serbs have that theory. Everyone is in fact Serb and everything is Serbian. They claim Bosniaks are Serb Muslims, Croats Serb Catholics, Macedonians are Serbs according to them. It is based on the belief that new nations were made by the Vatikan and Germans in order to weaken Serbs. According to them, even God is a Serb. (Estagfirullah and Subhan'Allah).
Then explain the language.
You could say that we are like different clans or tribes of the same common South Slavic people.
So you are all Serbs huh?:cosbyhmm:

Trending