Bosnia

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
This thread is about Bosnia. I will post interesting facts here and pictures. Music too. Feel free to ask me anything about Bosnia and Bosniaks and I will try to answer as good as I can.

This thread is about Bosnia. I will post interesting facts here and pictures. Music too. Feel free to ask me anything about Bosnia and Bosniaks and I will try to answer as good as I can.
Can you help me get a bosnian girl :browtf: you convinced me that your people are not like the rest of the Turkish mutts in the Balkans

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Just googled Bosniaks ethnic group and according to Wiki, you guys number just 3 Million. Are you guys the smallest ethnic group in the Balkans?

Muji

VIP

I have a good idea!

Why don’t you take this shit to a Bosnian forum
:camby:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Can you help me get a bosnian girl :browtf: you convinced me that your people are not like the rest of the Turkish mutts in the Balkans

If you get me a fine Somali xalimo. We can work something out.

:friendhug:

images

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Just googled Bosniaks ethnic group and according to Wiki, you guys number just 3 Million. Are you guys the smallest ethnic group in the Balkans?

No. I am pretty sure we are more numerous than Slovenes, Macedonians and Montenegrins. (Montenegrins are pretty much Serbs).

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
No. I am pretty sure we are more numerous than Slovenes, Macedonians and Montenegrins. (Montenegrins are pretty much Serbs).

What do you think of Albanians? There are plenty of them in the UK. good looking women that chase after Madows though. Feels like they are the ethnic group who lose their religion the quickest once they move to these western countries.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Are Bosniaks open to their women marrying reverts? On twitter I've seen a white revert married to a Bosniak women.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Bosnians who migrated to Sweden in the 90s integrate well in Sweden, while Somalis are a clusterfuck. I think it's because you guys had semi-European culture while Somalis came from a country stuck in a primitive stage of prehistory.

We came from a fully European communist culture. Many of us were educated too. Yugoslavia was afterall the most prosperous of the Eastern block countries.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Are Bosniaks open to their women marrying reverts? On twitter I've seen a white revert married to a Bosniak women.

In Sweden, Bosniaks have the highest rate of marrying within their own ethnic group of all immigrant groups. Pretty sure it is the same in the rest of our diaspora.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
What do you think of Albanians? There are plenty of them in the UK. good looking women that chase after Madows though. Feels like they are the ethnic group who lose their religion the quickest once they move to these western countries.

Neutral. Common Serbian enemy. But not like we are considering each other brotherly people.

Albanians are kind of special. They pretty much only like other Albanians.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

I know only one back in Bosnia that married an American revert. Dont think it is that common. Meher is not practised at all. It was more common with meher in the old days.

Trending